• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Anybody Like/Love Drew Barrymore?

well whatever you like :)

Peter Gazinya said:
:lovecoupl I think Mandy Moore is better than Drew Barrymore but Hillary Duff is better than Mandy Moore but Jo Jo is cooler than Jamie Lynn Spears I think Hillary Duff might have an older sister Hayle but I think I'm over Ashley Simpson Jessica Simpson will always be my favorite I think. Oh doodie dookie doo, I just can't decide!

:rofl: :jester:

Seems like you fit right in with Freeones' new generation of members ;)

whatever makes him happy, but i do have my taste with things. :)

thanks for the info. :)

Mandy4Ever said:
tom green is married to her? :confused:

They were married for less than a year and were later divorced, a little after their house burnt down...hmmmm. She said all he wanted to do is go to Hollywood parties and not much else. Maybe I'm to old but Green is one of the least funny people in comedy today... or ever. To each their own.

P.S. Mandy GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :yummie:

thanks for the info. :) :thumbsup:

mikey5ni said:
Couldn't have put it better myself, Peter. May I join you in :throwup: , please?

:thumbsup:
I Never think she is Annoying. :)

4G63

Closed Account
The only time I thought she looked good was in Charlie's Angles. But Lucy Lui was at least a 1000000 times hotter. But I have never et her, she might turn me on.

Drew Barrymore now a Day's is getting kind of old now anyway, she is No Selena or Mandy Moore anymore like she was in The Movie Doppleganger.

I've never had any stirrings in my loins regarding Miss Barrymore, she's a bit of a tomboy type chick, does nothing for me at all.

Plus all the movies she does are bloody awful.