• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Anybody Like/Love Drew Barrymore?

Does Anybody Here Like & Love Drew Barrymore? :confused: well I Do. :) :thumbsup: & I Wish Drew Barrymoore was My Girl Friend/Wife, Drew Barrymore is Very Beautiful & Very Pretty & Very Sexy & Very Geargous & Hot, & I Like & Love her a Lot & I Got all of Drew Barrymore's Movies on DVD & VHS. :)

To be honest, I never really understood what people found hot about her. So no, I can't say I like her. I assume you do, though?

Yes I Like Her, She's Ok & I Love her Movies. :)

Mandy4Ever said:
Does Anybody Here Like & Love Drew Barrymore? :confused: well I Do. :) :thumbsup: & I Wish Drew Barrymoore was My Girl Friend/Wife, Drew Barrymore is Very Beautiful & Very Pretty & Very Sexy & Very Geargous & Hot, & I Like & Love her a Lot & I Got all of Drew Barrymore's Movies on DVD & VHS. :)

Good For You....

Ok :glugglug:

:cool: ^

:pukey: I think think she's an annoying little skank bag :throwup: :anonymous

I find her very sexy. She's got great lips and she's got a nice volumptous bod. I see her and she looks like a woman who would say "yes" if I asked her out. I'm no a troll, nor am I Brad Pit also. The downside is the way her lips move when she talks. Bad judge of character (i.e. Tom Green). I guess it's part of her charm though. In short...I'd hit it!!!

spankthatmonkey said:
I think she has great looking tits, that and the smile that she has....
I Agree with you :)

WWFallon said:
She used to be hot 10-15 years ago, now she's totally not and maybe the most annoying celebrity around.
Not in My Eye's, She's Very Pretty & Sexy & Beautiful & Geargous in My Eye's :) :thumbsup:

DaCoach said:
I find her very sexy. She's got great lips and she's got a nice volumptous bod. I see her and she looks like a woman who would say "yes" if I asked her out. I'm no a troll, nor am I Brad Pit also. The downside is the way her lips move when she talks. Bad judge of character (i.e. Tom Green). I guess it's part of her charm though. In short...I'd hit it!!!
tom green is married to her? :confused:

Did you see the Movie Doppleganger? :confused: , I Have that on VHS, i'm planning on getting it on DVD Soon. :) BTW My Favorite Movie really is A Walk To Remember Starring Mandy Moore & I Think Mandy Moore is Better then Drew Barrymore. :thefinger :D :thumbsup:

:lovecoupl I think Mandy Moore is better than Drew Barrymore but Hillary Duff is better than Mandy Moore but Jo Jo is cooler than Jamie Lynn Spears I think Hillary Duff might have an older sister Hayle but I think I'm over Ashley Simpson Jessica Simpson will always be my favorite I think. Oh doodie dookie doo, I just can't decide!