• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do your balls touch the water when you sit on the toilet?

Do your balls touch the water when you sit on the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Maybe that isn't water from the bowl, it could be piss on the seat......maybe someone needs to check their aim?
It's not an issue for me, like the saying goes....
Hanging low full of blow, hanging high fully dry :p

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Only when I forget to put the seat down and I'm drunk, so, pretty much always.

Touch? If they aren't immersed then it isn't worth it, I like my balls to feel the terror felt by the U-Boat crews of world war 2.

I'll sit, toilet paper in one hand, while the other taps the side of the bowl, mimicking the sonar ping of the allied sub hunting fleets.

Faster and faster they come, I feel my balls sweat like the brow of the German helmsman....til the pings finally taper off and they realise they are safe.

But its a ploy, a depth charge hits the water and salty peace of the ocean is home to another dead crew.

I wipe the tear from my eye and flush. Until tomorrow my submerged brethren, we live to fight another day!

:rofl:

Brilliant. I didn't even know that DOA actually has a sense of humour!

:rofl:

Brilliant. I didn't even know that DOA actually has a sense of humour!

You and me both. I'm still not certain someone didn't hack his account. :suspicious:

No!

Cheers
Jason-X :cool:

Yes, the water touches my balls when I'm sitting on the shitter. Okay, okay...... only when the toilet is stopped up and the level rises up while overflow over-flowing. :flaccid:

Yeah right... you probably mean your complete rectal prolapse is what touches the water when you are sitting on the shitter. Giving the daily ass fucking you receive here everyday. :nannerf2:

i squat over a bucket and shit in it, and I pee in a jar and then i spread it in my garden and compost

saves money on fertilizer and toilet flushing