• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do your balls touch the water when you sit on the toilet?

Do your balls touch the water when you sit on the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Touch? If they aren't immersed then it isn't worth it, I like my balls to feel the terror felt by the U-Boat crews of world war 2.

I'll sit, toilet paper in one hand, while the other taps the side of the bowl, mimicking the sonar ping of the allied sub hunting fleets.

Faster and faster they come, I feel my balls sweat like the brow of the German helmsman....til the pings finally taper off and they realise they are safe.

But its a ploy, a depth charge hits the water and salty peace of the ocean is home to another dead crew.

I wipe the tear from my eye and flush. Until tomorrow my submerged brethren, we live to fight another day!

Hahaha Hilarious!!!

Oh god :eeew:

Do guys' balls seriously touch the toilet water? Eeeeeewwww.

It depends! Sometimes when I'm alone I like to do my version of the helicopter and strrrrrrrrrech my sack out and swing it around like I'm gonna break a window with em' but when I do that then they hang in the water........like a U-boat......man this waters cold.........deep too!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
My balls always touched whimsy's face. Alas, for a while, my balls have been whimsyless.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I had the worst case of balls touching the water, after eating a shit ton of tacos and burritos at Del Taco and having terrible case taco shits in the closest Del Taco restroom (which was the ladies room) and the toilet is over flowing with dierrera and my balls touched the shit water. There was puke outside the my stall, it was so gross.

Ah man that's revolting, you're forever unclean. :(

Sam-5_zps77250e66.jpg

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7263857, member: 370968"]if your balls touch the water, then you're fucking old.

cool answer!!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No.

But my Hemerroid, however....

:facepalm:

I had the worst case of balls touching the water, after eating a shit ton of tacos and burritos at Del Taco and having terrible case taco shits in the closest Del Taco restroom (which was the ladies room) and the toilet is over flowing with dierrera and my balls touched the shit water. There was puke outside the my stall, it was so gross.

I feel better about sharing my pimple location post now