• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you practise pussylick and pussysuck?

do you practise pussylick aand pussysuck?

• yes i am craving of a good nice "juicy" pussy

Votes: 128 93.4%
  • no i don't because after that i have bad taste in the mouth and i don't like pussylick and pussysuck

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
I ABSOLUTELY love it!

I really love shaving My gf's pussy, taking My time, caressing her clit as I do so, and then when I am done, and the mound is shaved bare and smooth....I devour her!

The Satyr Icon

of course i lick and suck a pussy. but i can't believe that someone said that there is no difference between a chick licking your cock and a sucking your cock. there's a bid difference.i lick the chick to put my cock in the back of her mouth so deep that i'm doing her throat, then when i ready to cum, i like her to lick my head till i squirt all over her. That sounds much better then a blowjob till i cum!:tongue:

i love it except when i was starting off with my current girl she didnt know what a douche was and every time i ate her out it smelled like shit

and 69 is the best but i just wish i could nut on her face too that would be tight.

I love it so much... I like it better then recieving! It tastes sooo good! Bu tonly if the girl is cleann. but i've never done a dirty pussy

Hell yes....ther is nothing better then getting my tounge/mouth, on a nice wet, sweet warm pussy, i love doing it and get crazy with it sometimes, have done it 30-45 minutes at a time, sometimes i just cant get enough

Union Jax

Banned
Gentle flick of the tongue over the clit while using 2 fingers inside and moving them like a pair of scissers.....

that does the trick ;-)

Practice it, I damn well invented...

*whispers in the background*

...what? Someone beat me to it? Damn...

...uh, as I was saying, I enjoy cunnilingus as I enjoy the 69. That...is definitely the greatest ever. Besides every other position. :D

QBall1970

Banned
Union Jax said:
Gentle flick of the tongue over the clit while using 2 fingers inside and moving them like a pair of scissers.....

that does the trick ;-)

AMEN. Nothing gets 'em off quicker!

*cough cough waves away dust stirred up* Wow
On topic, nope I never practice things I don't or would never do. ;)

Samething here, except for the never do part. Touching another woman's private parts is kinda weird for me but it's not something that I'd despise doing, so my tastes might sway in the future.