• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

do you practise pussylick and pussysuck?

do you practise pussylick aand pussysuck?

• yes i am craving of a good nice "juicy" pussy

Votes: 128 93.4%
  • no i don't because after that i have bad taste in the mouth and i don't like pussylick and pussysuck

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
ok dokkie

thanks for the info;)

regards

georges

dudes!

you ripping the piss outta him!

he's trying his best and doing a dam fine job speaking english

why dont we try speaking french?

-

just so you dont take offence georges it is funny what you write... i just wanted to stick up for yah a little bit

georges

Staff member
hi silicone tits

SiliconeTits said:
dudes!

you ripping the piss outta him!

he's trying his best and doing a dam fine job speaking english

why dont we try speaking french?

-

just so you dont take offence georges it is funny what you write... i just wanted to stick up for yah a little bit

thank you very much for your action silicone tits:hatsoff: :thumbsup:

It is better for me to improve my english than to speak french.

have a beer with me silicone tits:glugglug:

regards

georges;)

:rolleyes: Ok guys... Now that you sort out your cultural "differences", let's get back to the subject, i.e. pussy licking-sucking-eating....
I LOVE IT! Getting it as well as giving it! But as with everything, it has to be done right... Which means you guys need to learn how to listen on what a woman likes and needs during the act. And if you manage to hit that special G-spot you'll end with a very happy woman on your side. Chances are of course that also you and your bed linen will end up completely drenched afterwards, but try to fuck a woman that has just cum in this way... She will absolutely adore you for doing that!!!

P.S. To all the ladies out there: Please, please shave your pussies or at least learn how to trim them. Eating pussy is one thing, but eating pubic hair it's a whole different stories!

Oh... and please excuse my spelling and syntax errors, but it's something like 2:30 in the morning round here!

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,343
with my last Girlfriend i asked her to shave her pussy but she wouldnt so 1 day i offered and she said ok after she said she thought it was really kind of me to offer and to do it.

she thought i was being nice and caring and all that shit but really it was for my own benefit so lads give it a try if she gives you shit about it worked for me:nanner: :nanner:

i havent found 1 yet for fucking her up the ass yet:D

Well if you don't put out you can't expect any back. Besides it's great fun tho sometimes i'm more in the mood that at other times.

If it's full of my jizz then that puts me off

georges

Staff member
annoula, are you the nice blonde girl that isee in your pic under your name?

btw i am craving of eating and sucking a very good huge pounding cummy juicy pussy it is like drinking little milk lol:D :D :D

georges

Staff member
thanks for your kind reply annoula;)

regards

georges

georges

Staff member
obiwanphil7 said:
I love every aspect of the pussy and that includes sucking licking nibbling and sticking.:D :nanner:

me too;) :D :)

Yes indeed I like to eat pussy. My wife has the most beautiful pussy. She has small light brown labia covering her deep red flesh. Exquisite to see even better ti have in my mouth. She very much enjoys having me tongue her clit, pussy and ass. I usually finger fuck her pussy and ass as I lick her clit. This drives her wild. When I bring her near orgasm she often grabs my head and starts bucking her hips grindind her clit on my tongue. When she gets to htis point her pussy is dripping and I know she is going to jump on top of me and wildly ride my cock. Ofcourse if we are 69ing I get to blow my load in her mouth. It is a wiw/win situation as I love to lick her sweet pussy and it guarantees I am going to get blown and enjoy her incredible cunt. :nanner:

http://pst.fhg-shockingcash.com/pst018/?wmname=searchg

http://www.ghettogalleries.com/slutu/28/index.html?newgals

http://www.epicgals.com/hx3/affiliates/?newgals

http://www.sextronix.com/god/106241...//www.sextronix.com/hit.php?w=100327&s=36&p=1

georges

Staff member
hi major hood

thanks for the links:thumbsup: :hatsoff:

my tactic is different first i grab the babe by the hair and she sucks me till i blow her in the throat. after it is my turn to suck her pussy till she blows in my mouth with her hot juicy female cum

regards

georges ;) :)

Don't fool yourself guys. As you enjoy a good blowjob, women enjoy a good pussylick, pussysuck, cunnilingus or what else. Imho is an essential foreplay.

Dude what the flying fuck are you smoking man?

:laugh: omg that was funny, I got to remember that phrase!

Phil01, to let her try anal sex, just start with finger and soap when u 2 get a shower together... after a bit it will be easier to understand anal pleasure :)

Georges, I really don't care about pussy licking... I don't know why... I know for sure that it's exciting and the girls would love it as much as I enjoy BJs...
If they accept a 69 then it's fine by me, else I don't care to start hehe... poor me, I'm going to be flamed by girls now :)

Why would anyone not want to eat pussy. Keeping in consideration that a girl is clean and you are into her I dont see why how anyone would vote no.

my girl get's her pussy waxed,
it's amazing.
just looking at it get's me hard.
licking it and rubbing her clit is one of the best things ever.
I love when she grabs my head and forces her pussy into my face.
she can't take it for too long though,
after a while she begs for it to be fucked.
which is fine by me, because too long down there and your jaw starts
to cramp. 20 mins or so is fun for starters, you can always go back down
for more.
once when I was younger, I went down on a girl for almost 2 hours straight.
it was insane, and my tongue felt like sandpaper the next day
she liked it though.

anyway, any girls reading this,
if you like your pussy to be eaten,
shave it or better yet get it professionally waxed.
it's a sure way to get your pussy licked a lot more
than those silly hairy ones.

horray for pussy eating.

:nanner: