• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do You believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 195 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 204 51.1%

• Total voters

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I said "yes" but that's just cause it was drilled into my brain from the time I was born...I've posted in that other thread and if you read that you'd know I'm a preacher's kid. So all this religious crap has been shoved down my throat from day one. I don't really buy into all they say happened in the bible. Alot of it seems alittle far fetched if you ask me. So I've just taken that and thrown it out but I still think there is a higher power of some kind! But I really don't know for sure. I wish there was an "I don't know" option in this poll! I guess I'll find out when I die, as for now I really only truely believe in what is proved by science and the exsistance of "God" is neither proved nor disproved by science, kinda like aliens...no one know's for sure one way or the other and can't really give a TRUTHFUL and honest answer, only what they believe in their own mind!

memo said:
yes i believe and im asking everybody voetd "no" who made this word who made u?who made this star ?who has controlling this planets its moving with great and high accuracies ??who made this Universe??nobody can do that only god and one god take this.........u can find answer below!!!!!11

There is not even one solid proof that God exists or did any of those.
The idea that Androids from the future built the great Pyramids or that Jesus was assassinated by Aliens is as reasonable as the idea of "God", if not more.

If God indeed is all-powerful and he created this universe, who made God? how was he created? what was before he created the Universe?

And if God is indeed all-powerful and his power is unlimited, why would he care what we, puny humans, do? to him we are as ants are to us. When you were a kid did you use to stomp on ants' nests? did you differ from the good ants and the bad ants and hurt only the bad ones or did you stomp all of them since they are all so small and insignificant compared to you? to them you are as powerful as we claim God is, but do you care about their morality?

I can answer all of these questions with easy answers that you can't possibly prove are not true, no matter how ridiculous they may be. That, my friend, is the true story behind God's existence: he was made to give people easy answers a long long time ago, and we are still so primitive to believe in a mythical creature created thousands of years ago.

How true. The Bible is the best selling fiction book of all time. Written to make people who fear dying feel better.

Yes I do, Although through lifes frustrations I question the idea of a all knowing all powerful being, at the end of the day I still believe. Sometimes I feel like God is out to get me and he won't help me, but maybe that's part of Faith I don't know. I have to admitt just once I would love to see a big hand from heaven reach down and stop an earthly injustice, taking a look at the world these days maybe that day is coming soon.

Legzman

hothead said:
I have to admitt just once I would love to see a big hand from heaven reach down and stop an earthly injustice, taking a look at the world these days maybe that day is coming soon.
how true this is a truely fucked up world we are living in these days

To memo.

1. Who made God/Allah/Jahwe?

2. Why does an omnipotent & omniscient (allknowing) being make so many mistakes?
(creating the devil, placing the tree in the garden of eden, giving humanity the ability to choose but punish them as soon as they do (Noah's story))

3. Why did it take God more than 3 people to convince the entire world that he is the one and only god? (We've had Mozes, Jezus and Mohammed, but still large parts of the world don't believe in Judeaism, Christianity or the Islam)

4. Why are Christians, Jews and Muslims fighting eachother when they're praying to the same god? & why doesn't god stop them?

5. If God/Jahwe/Allah is not like he's described in 'the holy' books, then what is he like? Is there any reason to assume he exists then?

6. If you believe God can exist without there being any proof (besides some books written by MORTALS) then how come Zeus, Amon-Ra, Odin, Glurgh the Flying elephant with a skin made of stone, etc. cannot (I could write a nice story about each of them, although it would be totally unnessesary in all but the last case, since other have already written about them)?

7. Where did god live before he created the universe and where can heaven be found?

___________________________________________________________________________________

1. Who made this world?

Nobody did, it's purely coinsidence that this world exists. Elements gathered thanks to natural magnetism that everything posesses (not only metals).

2. Who made me?

My parents made me. Large amounts of sperm cells are created every dayin your balls... Combine a sperm cell with an egg & you get a little kid.

3. Who made this star?

Nobody made this star. See the answer to question 1 and think about what happens when you put natrium in water.

4. Who made the universe?

Who says that it hasn't always existed?

(by the way, this post wasn't meant to offend anyone. If I did, I apologise.)

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Gordar are you not willing to admit you could be wrong?

I'm in the middle, i dont know the answers. But what i dont understand is people (like religious idiots) who believe 100% that they are correct.

Aswell, im not sure how you can just say "elements gathered thanks to natural magnetism" as if thats how the world was created.... how can complete NOTHING-NESS suddenly contain elements?

Legzman

dave_rhino said:
im not sure how you can just say "elements gathered thanks to natural magnetism" as if thats how the world was created.... how can complete NOTHING-NESS suddenly contain elements?
good point!

dave_rhino said:
Gordar are you not willing to admit you could be wrong?

I'm in the middle, i dont know the answers. But what i dont understand is people (like religious idiots) who believe 100% that they are correct.

Aswell, im not sure how you can just say "elements gathered thanks to natural magnetism" as if thats how the world was created.... how can complete NOTHING-NESS suddenly contain elements?

Of course I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong, if anyone can give me decent answers.

About the other point. The universe isn't a nothing-ness, just nearly. link

Of course I wasn't there when the solar system was formed & so I cannot be 100 % certain that this is how it went, but in my eyes it's more likely than an omnipotent being who created everything.

Heck, if they have a better theory which I find more likely to believe because it's more logical, I'll probably switch.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Gordar said:
Of course I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong, if anyone can give me decent answers.

About the other point. The universe isn't a nothing-ness, just nearly. link

Of course I wasn't there when the solar system was formed & so I cannot be 100 % certain that this is how it went, but in my eyes it's more likely than an omnipotent being who created everything.

Heck, if they have a better theory which I find more likely to believe because it's more logical, I'll probably switch.

yes the universe isnt completely nothing-ness... but what about BEFORE the universe was created?... that was my point. There must of been a time when there was no universe. Then SOMEHOW, the universe came to be. God, clearly, is one obvious answer...

EllyVaine

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I believe in God.I am orthodox christian. I also believe that in any religion on this earth no matter we are muslim or budist;christian or catholic;we believe in one God(we call it differently but is same person for all).
Elly Jaine. :angels:

EllyJaine said:
I believe in God.I am orthodox christian. I also believe that in any religion on this earth no matter we are muslim or budist;christian or catholic;we believe in one God(we call it differently but is same person for all).
Elly Jaine. :angels:
There has to be a God because what else could make such lovely Angels like Elly Jaine?:lovecoupl

God, Jesus and Heaven. I'm not a religious person but I do believe in these two people and this one place.

Yes, I beleave in God. I became a Christian in a Baptist Church and from then after was raised Assembly of God.

Stevie said:
God, Jesus and Heaven. I'm not a religious person but I do believe in these two people and this one place.
Same here, I'm not deeply religious, but I do have my values.

A belief in an afterlife-conferring God is the ultimate human conceit.

We are one species, of literally billions past and present, on a tiny rock, falling through space, among trillions of stars and planets in a limitless universe.

Why should the consciousness of our carbon-based bodies be eternally preserved in some other supernatural place?

I'd be glad to be wrong, but I feel certain I'm not.