• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do the Climate Deniers Also Deny Our Role in Destroying the Ecology?

I know that there a lot of you VERY NICE PEOPLE who refuse to listen to 98.6% of actual climatologists (climate scientists for you mouth breathers) about climate change. It isn't in the bible therefore it must not be real. Jesus (prounounces Hey-Soos) didn't warn of it and there was no burning bush telling the fortunes of the future that involved the human population increasing by the BILLIONS after the turn of the 20th century....hell, the bible didn't even mention god letting everyone know that the FUCKING EARTH WASN'T FLAT! but none the less......

I am a huge shark advocate. I have dedicated my time and given my money and tried to spread awareness to combat the horrible fear the media has instilled in people that sharks are man eaters, which they are absolutely not. I have also tried to promote pro-shark mentality and help others understand the importance of their existence.

THIS IS AMAZING! If you get a chance to watch the entire show it's incredible. Showing this teenage girl diving with great whites and tiger sharks without a cage because she understands them. Her showing that reefs that were full of living coral 10 years ago are dead with zero sea life. Showing how she now has a hard time finding sharks when not so long ago they were everywhere. Incredible film making.

Humans kill 100 million sharks a year. That isn't an opinion of scientists. that is a solid fact. Much of it is for the stupid Chinese who believe that the shark fin has magical powers so they eat in soup. But shark fins actually have zero flavor and zero nutritional benefits. ZERO. Even more, sharks are apex predators so they absorb the chemicals and bacteria from everything they eat which makes them dangerously high in mercury. So there is actual danger for people to eat shark meat. Yet we kill them by the tens of millions. There are only a few shark sanctuaries in the world, the Bahamas being one where commercial shark fishing is outlawed and actually enforced. Costa Rica has an area around a national park that is supposed to be protected but long line fisherman are there every day catching them by the hundreds. The same goes for Ecuador but they caved in to the fishing lobby and Australia has some areas but again the fishing lobby there spends a lot of money. All of Asia is the majority of the problem. They see zero value in the life of sharks or whales or dolphins or pretty much anything. They could care less and it's sickening.

The worst part of this is many of the sharks aren't even eaten. They cut their fins off and throw them back in the water to die a horrible death.

Considering that more than 70% of the ocean's reefs have been destroyed and we are over-fishing to the point that there has not been a cod caught in Cape Cod in 4 years, do you fucktards deny that this is going to be a problem for mankind? Killing the ecosystem that sustains our largest food source? Without balance there is chaos.

I'd like to hear opinions from the people who see environmentalists as radicals who want to keep us from drilling oil in the ocean (Remember BP!!!) and over fishing. Honest opinions not sarcastic bullshit because you're uneducated enough to have a serious discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd share these... I wish someone would shoot these fucking pieces of shit in the head. And then also a simple hello :)

sHeinrichs_DSC6720.jpg

wn20130309e1a-870x430.jpg

blonde.jpg

Need to research ALEC model bills that saves $$$$$$$$ for the front men (companies} that back them that allows business as usual instead of a cheaper fit with technology like stack smoke scrubbers. BS issues papers that are quoted by people here to say Shut Up

It takes away about $100-500 from a rich person 1,000 shares on the stock market.+ Koch Industries is the leader with who cares not at my home water issues. Plus soon BP style exploding refineries as they are cheap also on up keeping.

We all know that if rhinos, elepants, polar bears, pandas, sharks, etc. are on the verge of extinction, it is not because of men but because God doesn't want them on Earth anymore.
Therefore, men shouldn't try to protect them. In fact, we should do the very opposite : hunt these animals massively, to help God.

We all know that if rhinos, elepants, polar bears, pandas, sharks, etc. are on the verge of extinction, it is not because of men but because God doesn't want them on Earth anymore.
Therefore, men shouldn't try to protect them. In fact, we should do the very opposite : hunt these animals massively, to help God.

First let hunt all the Asian Carp into extinction. Dumb ass lower Chick A Go Canal Water Way idiots won't close the locks 30 miles outside of Lake Michigan, And I disagree with Obama on support with them. Rail lines with trucks switch from canal tug cargo from the existing warehouses there from the Port of Chick A Go then instead of expecting trout or Perch on Lake Michigan that you will have jumping carp and pray one won't hit you.

There is just a electrical shield three layers deep that has been breached at the locks.

man brought those stupid carp to those waters. We deserve what we get there. But we're killing the shark population like crazy. If we killed dogs the way we do sharks people would be burning down buildings. But because the media has made sharks into man eating monsters no one cares. I have been in the water with an eight food bull shark. its terrifying but once you realize he isn't interested in eating you its amazing. He will fuck you up if he feels challenged for food but other than that you are of no interest to them. They need types of fats that our bodies don't have. so the old "Blood in the water" myth is all bs. our blood contains nothing they want. If you're swimming in a cloud of fish blood I'd be careful, but other than that its all media hype.

man brought those stupid carp to those waters. We deserve what we get there. But we're killing the shark population like crazy. If we killed dogs the way we do sharks people would be burning down buildings. But because the media has made sharks into man eating monsters no one cares. I have been in the water with an eight food bull shark. its terrifying but once you realize he isn't interested in eating you its amazing. He will fuck you up if he feels challenged for food but other than that you are of no interest to them. They need types of fats that our bodies don't have. so the old "Blood in the water" myth is all bs. our blood contains nothing they want. If you're swimming in a cloud of fish blood I'd be careful, but other than that its all media hype.

I agree. # one rule of nature is never introduce a non-native animal species. Like Wild boars also. No nature predator but man with a gun.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:facepalm:

Scientist Confesses: Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam Link

'Global Warming’ Fear is about Money Not Science Link

Al Gore, the most public face of the carbon trading, global
warming, tax every human breath of breathing air & make money
off the carbon cycle of this planet SCAM, melts down w a profanity
laden rant at the Aspen Institute.

As the Earth has cooled over the past decade, the only
'warming' going on is Gore's red hot temper exploding as
the global warming fallacy collapses.

I think we're starting to get to him.

First let hunt all the Asian Carp into extinction.

Yes.

Personally, providing funds are available I'd quite happily fill in all the seas and oceans of the world with concrete. Stategically place a nice shrubbery here and there it will probably look okay.

the earth is starting to cool? LOL 2014 was the hottest year on record since we've been keeping track. If you think it's cooler you should ask people who ranch in Texas if it's cooling as their cattle are dying because its the worst drought in history. 3 years of horrible drought yet their mentally challenged governor refuses to do a single thing to help because that would be admitting that there's a problem. California has 1 year of drinking water left with droughts getting longer and longer and fewer rain days than ever.

I would NEVER have been able to swim in the gulf of mexico in March but I have this year. Last year was earlier too with the water in the 80s by the end of April which is insane. Now its warm enough in early March. in some places it's cooling but in many its not.

when you put ice cubs in a glass of warm water what happens? The warm water gets cooler right?

Of course sharks, especially the man-eating variety, should be feared. They should be feared the shit out of. Otherwise, you swim in a tank teeming full of them and tell me how it goes. No, we're not their natural prey, but that means alot when you're screaming for help and waving the bloody stump that used to be your arm.

There are plenty of things in nature that should be feared and respected but it doesn't mean they should be hunted to extinction so yes, I completely agree with you. This practice of shark-finning is driven by profit and a bunch of horny asian dudes rather than a fear of sharks. I'm all for shutting down that practice as well as the japanese hunting whales in the south pacific for "research."

there are no man eating sharks. it is VERY rare for a shark to eat a person when they "attack" them. They bite out of curiosity since all of their senses are in their nose and mouth. 99 out of 100 they will spit out what they bite because again, it is not the type of nutrition they need. You are more likely to be struck twice by lightning than to be attacked by a shark and hundreds of millions of people swim in the ocean every year without incident.

If there were such things as mean eating sharks swimming in the ocean would be suicide. They hunt where they know there will be food sources. For example, in Hawaii on Tern Island the Albatross come every year to lay their eggs and raise their young. As the babies get older they start trying to fly by running down the beach toward the water and take off. They fail at first and land in the water. Every year Tiger sharks migrate to that beach for the month that the Albatross are learning to fly. They snatch them as they crash land into the sea for an easy meal. Once the Albatross are all old enough to fly the sharks move on. So there is a perfect example for you that proves sharks are not man eaters. If they were, then every morning when the surfers hit the water there would sharks waiting for breakfast. But every day tens of thousands of people surf without issue.

In Australia great whites weighing thousands of pounds attack 200 pound humans yet 99% of them make it back to shore. Most die because of the severity of the bite but they aren't eaten. They are simply mistaken for something that looks like a meal they are used to.

So stop believing the bullshit fear crap the media puts out to sell viewers. its NOT true. I have been in the water with tiger sharks at Tiger beach in the Bahamas and bull sharks many times and never once were they aggressive in any way. curious and kept their distance.

In Australia great whites weighing thousands of pounds attack 200 pound humans yet 99% of them make it back to shore. Most die because of the severity of the bite but they aren't eaten. They are simply mistaken for something that looks like a meal they are used to.

Exactly. And to the person who bled out on the beach with half their torso missing, it probably doesn't matter that the shark didn't intend to eat them and that it was all just a terrible mistake. Great Whites, bulls, tigers etc. are dangerous and deadly. Just like I wouldn't go kayaking among hippopotamus' or hiking unarmed in grizzly country. Animals can be total assholes (yes, instinct) at times. That said, they serve a purpose in the ecosystem and should be protected. I myself am an animal lover. I'd rather go on a safari and shoot photos than shoot animals. Actually, unless my very survival depended on it I couldn't even do the latter.

Last edited by a moderator: