• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dita Von Teese

Re: Great babe Dita von Teese!

agggelos21 said:
she is married to manson? didnt know that!
what did she found attractive to him????

i m really sad now!!!!!

they arent married yet but the are soon to be, beats the hell out of me, quite a few women find him attractive. i guess its just the whole rock star thing and perhaps the makeup.

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Dita von Teese ?

Wow, too cool I came opun this today, whle searching for her pics. There used to be a great website, called PunkRocker66, which had a ton of nicely done, Playboy/Penthouse-style, professionally shot pin up & retro glamour (as I call them, which I find fitting) starlets, and they had like 9 great pages of giant Dita shots. Really great.

But I'm glad I have all of these links to keep us company, now, since that site is no longer online (it seem's). Too cool to find this here, once again. Thanks to all that posted ...
;)

- Brandon

Re: A Dita von Teese comeback?!!?!?

I'll picture Brian Warner's fat ass on top of her and my dick will crawl up inside me. Oh well, she wasn't very pretty anyway.

Re: A Dita von Teese comeback?!!?!?

^lol.

Who knows. Not my type, but I hope they both work out well. He is my favorite artist. I wish them both well. Reports are he has been "missing" for awhile, and before all of this he never even noticed she moved out he has been so far gone on Absinthe and drugs and art. He isolated himself in the studio alone, and now they can not find him not even to serve him his papers personally.