• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

diddylicious

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I should be sleeping... not posting these pictures for you!!!!

its 3:30 AM.. and here I am sitting on my laptop on my couch and NOT laying in my comfy bed upstairs sleeping like I SHOULD be. I've been randomly adding things to my wishlist and posting in my journal all night and time apparently WAYYY got away from me.

Im about to run upstairs, brush my teeth, take off my pajamas (lol, i wear pajamas just lounging around the house, but i cant sleep unless im naked.. and a fan is on. it doesnt have to be pointed at me though.. I just need the sound. Im so weird)

and FINALLY try to get some sleep before the flipping sun comes up. but I figured since I was up anyway, I might as well come show you a few pictures from the set that literally just got added to my site. sooo here ya go.. and good night to me.. i'll probably sleep right up until my camshow thursday night. LOL.

[ p.s. - sorry for the book. ]

[onto the pictures]

6391-pr1.jpg

6391-pr2.jpg

6391-pr3.jpg

6391-pr4.jpg

Great pics! Diddy, do you attend the Phoenix Forum every year? I met you at last years show and was hoping to see you there again!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Bump. :nanner: :banana:

diddylicious

I have been at the phoenix forum the past three years or so.. not sure if im going this year, i think spunky may have made a "no models" rule.. after videos surfaced of me shoving a dildo in some gay guys ass... lol... no kidding...

here are some pictures that were added to my site this morning! :) we took them in brookes bed when i went to go see her in mississippi!

6401-pr1.jpg

6401-pr2.jpg

6401-pr3.jpg

6401-pr4.jpg

diddylicious

the hardcore videos are still available in the members area.. and to abraham, full sets are available there as well. ;)

some pictures from todays update.. let me tell you,

if i knew THEN, what i know now..

I never would've taken pictures *NEAR* anything purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! stupid brett favre!

6410-pr1.jpg

6410-pr2.jpg

6410-pr3.jpg

6410-pr4.jpg

diddylicious

here are some screen caps from last thursdays camshow, if You Missed it the whole show will be added to the camshow archive on my site.. and i have another show THIS thursday.. 9:30 pm central time! thats tomorrow, dont forget!!!! also, make sure you are following me on twitter!!! twitter.com/diddyliciouscom