• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did man really land on the Moon ?

Did man land on the Moon

• Yes

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 20.1%
  • What the hell is Skyraider smoking to make him ask a question like this

Votes: 23 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant believe people are so dumb as to question something like this because some nutjob wanted to question it and all his little flock of sheep followed him. If we had to fake it once, why would we go to all the trouble to fake it 5 more times? Just to prove that we were there? We were already there the first time so no need to ever go through the whole "scheme" again. Im sure the people that dont believe we landed on the moon also believe Bush set up the 911 attacks, the CIA killed Kennedy, aliens helped build the pyramids and Elvis is still walking around Kalamazoo.

I'll be in Michigan about an hour away from Kalamazoo during the week of the 4th can you PM with an address or has he gone feral?

Actually ...

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/Mirrors.htm
Yup, they left mirrors up there, and they're watching you, don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat. :D
Actually, all that means is that a spacecraft landed without crashing into the moon, but it doesn't necessarily mean it landed with men aboard. I always have to point that out.

But virtually all of the naysayers quote countless "evidence" that is quite laughable, especially when it's contrary to physics. Several of the hoax videos are done by rather intelligent and knowledgeable individuals who, quite successfully, proved that a significant portion of the populous has no familiarity with even classical physics of the last 3-4 centuries, and have Greek Aristotle-era level of assumption and observation.

The only ther arguments that are half-way intelligent have to do with radiation and possible micro meteors/debris. But those are easily and independently dispelled with even ESA and Russian space program data from their unmanned probes that have left immediate Earth orbit as well. There are far more debris and other issues in LEO and other areas as well.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Men did land on the moon and maybe men did not. I am more inclined to believe that if there was a Hollywood stage set up for a moon landing, it was after man landed on the moon. Dig?

Yes they did, and they went on to land on Mars also. Oh wait they havent done that yet it was only a movie I forgot.

It's one thing to have conspiracy theories ...

It kind of scares me a little bit ....Just kidding it lets me know that we all think outside the box :hatsoff:
It's one thing to have conspiracy theories.

There are plenty of good ones, some that aren't easily dismissed. Most of those are based on political or social questions that are, in some cases, very valid. The problem is when people try to interject "facts" that actually undermine the whole conspiracy theory. "Facts" such as those that violate the laws of physics that are 3-4 centuries old, high school-level concepts, but too many people don't have much of a grasp of them.

I'll listen to some conspiracy theories, like a few on 9/11 (such as some people that may have overlooked some major things) and even a few moon ones as well (like NASA faking the video footage of Apollo 11 and 12, because they were rushed to integrate such systems prior to launch). But when people don't know the first thing about basic engineering mechanics, and start lecturing me on how the Twin Towers had to be demolished from inside, and how various light photons and particles are supposed to act in space, then they just undermine their entire position.

Every single "it was a hoax" video on the moon shot is absolutely dead wrong on their basic, physics principles presented over and over. That's the problem. There are enough people that don't have a remote grasp on simple physics concepts (much less engineering mechanics) that they are easily fooled. At least one producer of one of the first hoax videos did it to prove he could fool people into believing it never happened.

Again, there are some good conspiracy theories out there based on questioning the politics and social assumptions. Even I have to question NASA's focus (from geology to video) during the early shots, and many issues and people surrounding the Bush Doctrine are always suspect. But the ones trying to argue and push additional "evidence" using voodoo physics that only a 5th grade (or younger) could appreciate are often only useful to fools. Unfortunately there are enough undereducated folk in the world to fool, including 50% of this very board at the time when I first joined (in a prior thread that subsequently had its poll results removed out of sheer embarrassment). That's very scary indeed.