• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did man really land on the Moon ?

Did man land on the Moon

• Yes

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 20.1%
  • What the hell is Skyraider smoking to make him ask a question like this

Votes: 23 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, no, that is religions express and sole purpose. to control societal relations with social mores and to control humanities relationship with a deity or pantheon by ritual.

I know what you meant. What I find funny about the whole thing is how one person kills another because my god is better than your god.

Or, lets take it back to topic just a little and see how many people freak about this one...

If people believe in God (or whoever it is you beleive in) because a book written by man says so, why is the idea of landing on the moon so far out of grasp for some? Discuss :D

If people believe in God (or whoever it is you beleive in) because a book written by man says so, why is the idea of landing on the moon so far out of grasp for some? Discuss :D

It's because the Zebulonians have decreed it. They want humans to be focused on other things so that we can't see that they are about to blast Earth with their giant green beam from their giant nuclear cannon that is being shot from the planet Zebulon that is located in the far off galaxy of Alpha Beta Gamma Omega 6 3 4 5.:eek:

if it was faked then why did we go back 6 times? why make the moon buggy?

Or, lets take it back to topic just a little and see how many people freak about this one...

Good luck with that question. Seems the moon hoax believers can't, or won't answer it. I've been barking up that tree for quite a few pages now.

If there isn't enough evidence to prove the moon landing, how can you believe in God?

How can you question the moon landing, but believe 100% in God?

If you happen to get an answer out of them, let me know.

Of course man has been to the moon..
Haven't you seen Wallace & Gromit's 'A Grand Day Out' ?

Not only has man been there, but it is made of cheese and there is an oven on wheels skiing up and down the craters.

I'm surprised that anyone would argue against those facts..:tongue:

I've been barking up that tree for quite a few pages now.

I know. Join me, and together we will make them discuss moon landings (heavy mechanical breathing)

or...

Spin this thread into something that even its own mother won't recognize :D

Which pictures have been found to be fakes?

Show us.

:cool:

None of them have.

A few (like about 4) years ago one of the hoax quacks created a realistic looking fake NASA site using a .com suffix and he doctored photos that he got from nasa.gov and then reposted them on the fake site. After the threat of being thrown in jail for fraud the hoax quack took down the fake site and the images now float around on other hoax believers hard drives.

Not a single Photo that NASA has ever provided from any of the Lunar landings has ever been scientificaly proven to have not been genuinely taken on the Moon.

if it was faked then why did we go back 6 times? why make the moon buggy?

Well just to play devil's advocate. Why not make the moon buggy? If you are going to make a believable lie the key is in the continuation.

Well just to play devil's advocate. Why not make the moon buggy? If you are going to make a believable lie the key is in the continuation.

There are actually 2 moon buggies 1 of them (the first) was too big to bring back. The 2nd one is kept in an exibit at the Johnson Space Center.

cuz jesus never went there :D

Actually, in the Book of Rufus 4:20 There was a mention that Jesus went to the moon after ascending to or from somewhere and wasn't about to ask for directions (Ya know, its a guy thing :tongue: )

I'd like to reiterate a point I made a while back. Did man go to the moon?

David Bowie.

The End.