• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did man really land on the Moon ?

Did man land on the Moon

• Yes

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 20.1%
  • What the hell is Skyraider smoking to make him ask a question like this

Votes: 23 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They only work to get a paycheck so they can go out get drunk and high and figure out a way to get "laid" by the morning.

Yeah, but just think of all the money we save, not having to buy tin-foil hats.

I keed, I keed.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Believe what you want and we will see who is correct in the end. :hatsoff:
When will this end come? & how will we see?
A serious question, do you believe everything the government tell us is a lie/conspiracy?

If so how is the truth allowed to get out, in terms of fake moon landing conspiracies & one world government exposes? Surely all these ideas, if true, would be crushed at source. If the government are so powerful could these 'conspiracies' simply be misinformation deliberately leaked by the government.

What is the alternative to this evil government? How will it be achieved?

Who said I was going to be in an uprising?

We will see if there is a One World Government and people have to accept a chip to buy or sell I was correct and you all were wrong.

The RFID chip is already here and not many are seeing the hand writing on the wall.
Is this a reference to the Book of Revelation? I thought that was a critique of the then contemporary Roman Empire rather than an alarmist tract about future events!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
When will this end come? & how will we see?
A serious question, do you believe everything the government tell us is a lie/conspiracy?

If so how is the truth allowed to get out, in terms of fake moon landing conspiracies & one world government exposes? Surely all these ideas, if true, would be crushed at source. If the government are so powerful could these 'conspiracies' simply be misinformation deliberately leaked by the government.

What is the alternative to this evil government? How will it be achieved?

I've already given enough information on who to listen to.

One is William Cooper.

Look these guys up as well: Pastor Michael Slattery, Ed Watson, Scott A. Johnson, Tex Marrs. I agree with some things Marrs says.
I don't recommend Alex Jones at all.

Is this a reference to the Book of Revelation? I thought that was a critique of the then contemporary Roman Empire rather than an alarmist tract about future events!

Well, some people who think they are "scholars" might say that. They are wrong.

I've already given enough information on who to listen to.

One is William Cooper.

Look these guys up as well: Pastor Michael Slattery, Ed Watson, Scott A. Johnson, Tex Marrs. I agree with some things Marrs says.
I don't recommend Alex Jones at all.

Those guys are all hilarious.

:cool:

Where's this "blissful progress."

People that can't see what is happening are the one's you should feel sorry for.

I can't feel too bad for the sheeple. They only work to get a paycheck so they can go out get drunk and high and figure out a way to get "laid" by the morning.

I would really like you to enlighten us all to this great truth that only you and a few others know. Please dont tell me to listen or read anything by William Cooper because I dont think I could stand to listen to anything that guy says again, it's all empty talk with no evidence to back up his claims just like all other conspiracy nuts. You tell what you know, and please give us some factual evidence to back up these claims.

I would say, from the time where people would die at the age of 35 or younger on average in the years 1000, and living in abject poverty in huts to now where you and I can converse over the internet is some progress. As well as all of the medical and technological advances we have at our disposal is another form of progress. I'm sure if you would like to go back to the way of life 1000 years ago there is a cave somewhere near where you live where you could go. Who knows what the next 1000 years holds for us, even the next 50 years holds for us; tecnologically, medically and socially. To ask "what blissfull progress" has happened seems like an empty question. It may not have been always blissfull but progress from then to now seems worth it to me.

[I see you've already advised people to listen to Willam Cooper in your post above :D]

I can't feel too bad for the sheeple. They only work to get a paycheck so they can go out get drunk and high and figure out a way to get "laid" by the morning.

If they find enjoyment in that way of life whats the big deal?

Those guys mentioned by Mr Worm come across as people who have theories but nothing in the way of evidence.
Still none of them can compare to former brit football goalie David Icke.

www.davidicke.com

The whole conspiracy theory clan come across to me as similar to the more fundamental religious devotees. In fact I think it basically fills the same need, the desire for some all encompassing metanarrative that can explain the world & give it a clear single meaning.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why are they wrong?

The biggest reason is they don't even believe in God.

I would really like you to enlighten us all to this great truth that only you and a few others know. Please dont tell me to listen or read anything by William Cooper because I dont think I could stand to listen to anything that guy says again, it's all empty talk with no evidence to back up his claims just like all other conspiracy nuts. You tell what you know, and please give us some factual evidence to back up these claims.

He has a lot of documented items. Go to his site and send them an email.

If they find enjoyment in that way of life whats the big deal?

Most of them are misreable only trying to block out their lives by drinking, drugs, or both.

Mrtrebus, Notice I never mention David Icke. ;)

The biggest reason is they don't even believe in God.

You know you never did answer STDiva's question before?

He has a lot of documented items. Go to his site and send them an email.

No thank you, I sat through most of his "seminar" on youtube after you had mentioned him once before, I thought I would check out who you were talking about and what his ideas were. Like I said, empty talk with no presentable evidence for anything he says. Just like every other conspiracy nut out there.

Most of them are misreable only trying to block out their lives by drinking, drugs, or both.

Really? So you know this for a fact? That's quite a generalisation.

So a non belief in god immediately negates someone's point of view? :confused:

I must be really messed up cause I have always assumed exactly the opposite in almost all situations.

Religion is a form of insanity IMO.But then again even a broken clock is right twice a day so occasionally they get a few right.

Where's this "blissful progress."

People that can't see what is happening are the one's you should feel sorry for.

I don't expect you to be educated and intelligent enough to understand the part of history that isn't fun and games. Up until now, human history has been filled with political, religious and vain bloodshed. People have been oppressed by their rulers and tortured to death if disagreeing. The only way to reach some sort of decent living was to gain immense wealth, and even so, money couldn't save you from dying in pneumonia cause there wasn't sufficient antibiotics.

With every century passing, we have become healthier, more open-minded and liberated than ever. Sure, the world is far from perfect. But when Megan Fox's stupidity is a hot subject of debate, that just proves how lucky we are to have such meaningless problems. Instead of hunger, thirst, frustration, restricted possibilities and fear of dying for having the wrong opinions.

The major breakthrough came somewhere around the end of World War II. From that point, the world has just become better and better for the morepart. And I can honestly say that I'd rather be where I am today than the most powerful of kings five hundred years ago.

Bah, it's no point arguing with you. You will never understand what I mean, and how the vast majority of the rest also feel. You will never appreciate what is being given to you, and the possibilities and beauties of finally being able to call yourself a free individual, rather than a insignificant part of an ongoing cycle of warfare and servitude. You will never be able to embrace all that is good in this world, like the ability to have children with whoever you may love - regardless of ethnicity or religion. Or how there's a great big world out there filled with sheer beauty of nature, and how you are given free access to all that because of this liberty.

Because that's just not how mindless, religious, paranoid people like you function. Instead, you spend all this energy to create a ghost in your head, that serves to ignore the opportunities given to you and ruin what could have been your happiness.

I know nothing of what I'm saying will matter to you.
But can you at least, in a last desperate attempt for me to understand what is going on inside your tin-clad hat, answer me this:
1. What would be the ideal utopian world in your eyes? How would it be structured, who would live there and for what purpose?
2. When do you consider man kind to have been the most happy so far throughout history?
3. What is the purpose of this great conspiracy, why is the government out to get people like us?

Please avoid using ideas of deities or a divine intervention, or black/white ideas of good versus evil. Try to explain it so that stupid little me who does not believe in heaven, hell or god understands.

Thanks.

Being open minded does not mean believing everything you hear. Being open minded, in fact, assists you in your ability to determine what may, or may not be legitimate.

Small wonder, most conspiracy theories are dismissable. Do you think it's because they are most dwelled on by the sensationalists? These people WANT their wild daydreams to be true, so desperately, they close their eyes to the facts as they are.

But one with a mind open, as well as two open eyes, can determine fantasy from what actually makes sense.