• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Devyn Devine (BBW)

I hacked my sig together in an hour ...

Prof Voluptuary, I must know something, did u create that sig. or did u happen upon it on the web?
I hacked my sig together in an hour or so.
It's only rectangular crops, not trace cut-outs (which takes much longer).
I made a dozen or so images under The Gimp and then put them together with ImageMagick.
(TECH NOTE: I run Linux)

Re: Devyn Devine (FFW/non-mainstream)

Actually, i just wanted to know where u got the pics of her in the black fishnet suit, those are the sexiest pics of her i've ever seen! and i wanted to get them, and maybe create a background on my desktop. I'm currently running XP. :nanner: if u know where to get them or have them on your computer can u send them to me?! it would be much appreciated :)

Wallpaper ...

Actually, i just wanted to know where u got the pics of her in the black fishnet suit, those are the sexiest pics of her i've ever seen! and i wanted to get them, and maybe create a background on my desktop. I'm currently running XP. :nanner: if u know where to get them or have them on your computer can u send them to me?! it would be much appreciated :)
Just various pics from all over, virtually all publicly available.

I have been planning on creating some new desktop wallpapers of Devyn Devine (as well as Chloe Vevrier),
one PG-13 rated, another R or NC-17/X rated.
I'll cook up a 1920x1200 desktop wallpaper of Devyn shortly and you can crop and/or shrink.

This Devyn is cute and I enjoy some of her videos and pics. This first time I have ever seen her. But I like Lorna Morgan a lot more.

Repost ...

It's sets like this (repost) that are "keeping me going" right now, reminding me of my wife ...
http://g.bigboobdreams.com/bbdp/20070323ra7e6c/

Not just the "softcore" looker in the top pics (which are beautiful), but that "wrap around the cock and suck it" pics at the bottom of the page.
How that manhood wasn't shooting straight up like a fountain in 2 seconds is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Definitly, I really like her. :banana:

It suppose that she done interracial, so it's my request.;)

I belive she has done IR a few times...Though I have yet to see a full IR vid from her.

Overall I really like this girl..she certianly knows her way around a mans dick..whether its with her tounge, mouth, or tits..her teasing technique with these parts of her body alone would make you shoot your DNA, no question.

The only issue I have with her is her tummy...its just a tad too doughy. It would be better if she was a tad more tonned there...other than that..she is drop dead stunner...sweeet face, clearly a great fuck and those lovely big breasts....and she does IR...I'm sold!

Wrong!

Those lips are made for cock sucking!
Wrong!

"Those lips are made for cock sucking while the breasts are wrapped around the cock." ;)

Okay, I'll agree, those lips and that "action" she does is capable on their own beyond what the "combo serving" does.

My wife's are in the same ballpark as well. There's not a day I question if -- no, I know and I just ask how and why -- God fucked up, because the woman just sucks so much and I'm so fucking undeserving. And then when she wrapped my sausage in her oversized, super-stuffed, ultra-thick chest-buns, I provide my own mayo squirt.

bigbadbrody

Banned