• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Devon Michaels / Micheals

Have you tried using the Firefox browser? you can get a free video downloader plugin for Firefox which will download almost all videos that stream from sites.

I have signed up to clubdevonmichaels web site and have access to all the vids inc the anal vid, the problem is the videos play in a player on the web site and i can't find a way to download them, if you can help me download them they can be shared

the vids play on jw player on the clubdeonmichaels site, what software is needed to save them?

I have signed up to clubdevonmichaels web site and have access to all the vids inc the anal vid, the problem is the videos play in a player on the web site and i can't find a way to download them, if you can help me download them they can be shared

the vids play on jw player on the clubdeonmichaels site, what software is needed to save them?

Try the software program "Video Cache View" . You can download it for free. Open the software program, then click "stop". Then click "options". Click "advanced options". Then check the box that says " Use following cache folder of mozilla firefox". THen click "ok". THen stream the video with firefox browser . Do not leave the webpage until you have captured the video. It should be a tmp file. ONce you have captured it, copy it to your harddrive. If you fail to capture it, stream the video again. If you fail to capture it, reset the video cache software by clicking "stop", then "options", then "advanced options", then check the box that says "use following cache folder of mozilla firefox".

- - - Updated - - -

Does clubdevonmicheals have all of the old stuff from devonsbodyshop ?

Try the software program "Video Cache View" . You can download it for free. Open the software program, then click "stop". Then click "options". Click "advanced options". Then check the box that says " Use following cache folder of mozilla firefox". THen click "ok". THen stream the video with firefox browser . Do not leave the webpage until you have captured the video. It should be a tmp file. ONce you have captured it, copy it to your harddrive. If you fail to capture it, stream the video again. If you fail to capture it, reset the video cache software by clicking "stop", then "options", then "advanced options", then check the box that says "use following cache folder of mozilla firefox".

- - - Updated - - -

Does clubdevonmicheals have all of the old stuff from devonsbodyshop ?

in her site you will find a lot of old stuff like her scenes with Lee Stone!