• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just FYI, the whole "story" about how Denise's "handler" screwed her over "stole her website" are really not accurate. It was a legit legal dispute with both parties having legitimate claims, hence the need for lawyers and courts dates, etc. It was not pleasant and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but you should get your facts correct.

Sorry, I said once it was all rumors nobody knew the facts. Maybe if you told me the facts I could post the right ones.

There doesn't have be "legitimate claims" by both parties to wind up in court, Pinup, but I'm sure you already know that..

You seem pretty well wired in on the subject. Is there ANYTHING you can divulge about it and thus squelch the rumors? :dunno::confused:

There doesn't have be "legitimate claims" by both parties to wind up in court, Pinup, but I'm sure you already know that..

You seem pretty well wired in on the subject. Is there ANYTHING you can divulge about it and thus squelch the rumors? :dunno::confused:

He probably can't because of conflict of interest in an ongoing legal dispute, if that's not the reason I'm not sure why he isn't saying more. I'm just going on based what I've heard and I'm obviously on Denise's side regardless because I want her to start modeling on a website format again with large photoshoots.

http://planetdenise.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/denise-has-game/

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
He probably can't because of conflict of interest in an ongoing legal dispute, if that's not the reason I'm not sure why he isn't saying more. I'm just going on based what I've heard and I'm obviously on Denise's side regardless because I want her to start modeling on a website format again with large photoshoots.

http://planetdenise.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/denise-has-game/

Basically the debate was over who owns what in Denise's site. Yes, she was the model and they were images of her, but her former webmaster also built everything, i.e. he took all the photos and shot all the videos, designed and maintained her entire site with original source code that he himself wrote, etc. They had a falling out (which came from both sides, not just his) and the dispute was over who owned what.

We are trying not to take sides in the matter, but suffice to say both parties do have legit claims against one another and both sides did things to the other that they shouldn't have done.

Basically the debate was over who owns what in Denise's site. Yes, she was the model and they were images of her, but her former webmaster also built everything, i.e. he took all the photos and shot all the videos, designed and maintained her entire site with original source code that he himself wrote, etc. They had a falling out (which came from both sides, not just his) and the dispute was over who owned what.

We are trying not to take sides in the matter, but suffice to say both parties do have legit claims against one another and both sides did things to the other that they shouldn't have done.

Well lets hope she gets a better Photographer who doesn't fuck up shoots by filming 30 seconds of a beach or a wall. Or for that matter stupendously bad photoshopping and/or generally over/underexposed images.
I'm totally cool with the fact that she doesn't show more that cleavage and a little ass, if you do it right it can be sexier than staring down someone's Vag spread wide open.

I hope she lose a lot of money in court, it will be very cool if she start hardcore career in age 37. :)

Search other girls. Win or lose, Denise will never do hardcore. Even she won't pose naked. Denise is not that kind of woman. She is different to the rest that you see here on Freeones, and I'm so happy she keeps her personality and she will never show her beautiful naked body to losers and sexual depraved boys.

I can see her doing Playboy years from now when the offer is right...Denise is in it for the money just like anybody else. Quit pretending she's some kind of a Saint just because she's really hot.

I can see her doing Playboy years from now when the offer is right...Denise is in it for the money just like anybody else. Quit pretending she's some kind of a Saint just because she's really hot.

I agree, I think she just realized she could make a lot of money staying clothed, why get nude? I mean if you could make a lot of money driving a taxi or a lot of money driving a ferrari which job would you take?

I would be shocked it she wasn't already offered top dollar for just going topless from a lot of people, and she hasn't agreed to do it so far. Baring her getting way more famous in mainstream media it's doubtful she's going to get a better one. So unless she goes broke really soon your line of thinking has some flaws in it. It's more likely if it happens because she changes her outlook.

i saw this pic, was wondering if its real? i highly doubt it is but oh well :(

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator PlasmaTwa2]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Denise has had offers to pose naked by Playboy and all big adult entertainment companies, and she always rejected them. why now she is going to do topless?
fortunately for her, she doesn't need more money now, and she is so beautiful that she is the model most searched despite she isn't naked. There are a lot of guys,as me, that we prefer see her clothed with sexy lingerie and bikini than naked. it's more exciting. she is occuppyng very well a market niche that was empty before Denise. She's smart and she knows that if she pose naked, first she will make more money, but when people see 5-6 naked photosets of her, people will be boring and they ask her do hardcore.
Furthermore, Denise will never pose topless while her children is under 16.
when her children is 16-18 and if in that moment she needs a lot of money, maybe she'd topless, but there are 5% of possibilty that happen.