• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
From what I understand, the legal dispute is now finally over.

So does that mean Denise may start up a regular modeling schedule again soon to your knowledge, P-U G? :):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes:

I miss her stuff. I really do. It'd be great to see some new images! :drool1::drool1::D:D:D:nanner::nanner:

If I'm not wrong, she won her case in JUNE.
Six months since that...
...so...
:dunno:

Not. In June she won partially. In June, Matt Vantuch was forced to return to Denise the passwords of her My Space and Facebook page, but the trial about who is the owner about "Denise's business" is in January, 2011.
Althought, maybe both have reached a peaceful agreement, because last days, Denise uploaded to her official facebook page a picture taken by Matt Vantuch. Maybe, they don't have reached a deal, and it only was a old picture.
Sorry for my English. I'm not a English speaker.

Oh boy, Sid the Kid is back to mock someone else's speculation as to what's going on with Denise. :eeew:

:2 cents:I recall reading where the litigation was in an appellate stage and due to our glacial civil justice system wouldn't come back up in that court until January 2011. Maybe I got that wrong and Davi has the correct information.

One way or another it'd sure be nice to hear it's resolved. If you've ever been involved in a property dispute you likely know how frustrating the whole business can be and sadly, right and wrong have little to do with the outcome sometimes. The only people who benefit throughout are the lawyers.:2 cents:

The images she now posts have a different logo in the bottom corner so at least there's a small indication Denise may be starting up a new marketing device to display her "wares". :clap::clap:

That would be cool. :D:D:D

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Not. In June she won partially. In June, Matt Vantuch was forced to return to Denise the passwords of her My Space and Facebook page, but the trial about who is the owner about "Denise's business" is in January, 2011.
Althought, maybe both have reached a peaceful agreement, because last days, Denise uploaded to her official facebook page a picture taken by Matt Vantuch. Maybe, they don't have reached a deal, and it only was a old picture.
Sorry for my English. I'm not a English speaker.

Like I said, my understanding is that the legal dispute is over. I don't know what that means for Denise or her future in modeling, or even if there is one, but I know that it is over.

picture.php

I just love the video that goes along with the "White Balcony" theme.

At the end she slides open the patio door and invites you inside...... :drool1::rolleyes::D;)

Could be. Maybe she won't model again. That would be too bad for the rest of the world because she's so outstandingly beautiful.

One way or another I wish her the best in whatever endeavor she chooses to pursue from now on but am still hopeful she'll grace us again.