• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Denise showed plenty. She doesn't have all these fans for dressing up in a burqa.

That's just tough shit for you clowns who feel cheated Denise's images don't reveal enough, or are boring, or are a waste. Go elsewhere if you want "more", but quit crying like little brats who think the world owes you fulfillment of your fantasies.

It doesn't, and neither does Denise. :horse::horse::tongue:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That's just tough shit for you clowns who feel cheated Denise's images don't reveal enough, or are boring, or are a waste. Go elsewhere if you want "more", but quit crying like little brats who think the world owes you fulfillment of your fantasies.

It doesn't, and neither does Denise. :horse::horse::tongue:

Brilliantly stated, sir. I concur 1000%. :)

I think they reveal A LOT about the grim situation of the moron population of the world.

sid, whatever it is that you're angry about is your business, but you can't let it go, can you?
Here's the whole thing:
Denise doesn't show what you think is sufficient. Which means that's your own personal taste, not the entire rest of humanities'....
So fine - you're not satisfied by what you've gotten from her. Great.
Then it's safe to assume you're not a fan, right? She has her following and clearly you don't want to be part of it. Really, we get it.
So -- why do you care enough to waste your time on her thread so much?
Wouldn't it be enough for you to just look at who you choose and never look at or mention her again? (There's only about a few hundred other women here, plenty to choose from)

Think of it like a restaurant that you think gave you bad service. You stop going there... you don't walk back in every Tuesday and yell at the chef.
It's not that difficult, honest.

Sid sounds like one of the losers on here who can't deal with world the way they find it and addresses his problem by whining and blaming others for it. :facepalm:

Why come back to this thread if it's so unsatisfying? And why insist Denise would bare all if we who enjoy her images now would just stop doing so? :horse: :horse: 'Cause they're LOSERS, that's why. They give her zero consideration for having a mind of her own, not to mention feelings.

If Denise turns her current time off from modeling into a permanent retirement it'll be because she's sick of the meat-eating jackals out there who feel completely entitled to more than she's willing to show, and I wouldn't blame her one little bit. :clap::clap::clap:

Sid49

Banned
Think of it like a restaurant that you think gave you bad service. You stop going there... you don't walk back in every Tuesday and yell at the chef.
I go there not for the food but for the entertainment in watching a bunch of losers admiring bottled water as if it was champagne.

They give her zero consideration for having a mind of her own, not to mention feelings.
Sorry but I do not have consideration/respect/empathy to a liar who cruelly teases me.

"Sorry but I do not have consideration/respect/empathy to a liar who cruelly teases me."

Make that ANGRY, MAJOR LOSER in your case Sid49.

Denise isn't doing ANYTHING to you, let alone with cruelty. She's a model, for God's sake, not an inflicter of punishment sent to make your or anyone else's life harder.

YOU make the choice to look at her images. No one's forcing you.

YOU seem to find them stimulating and yet not satisfactory. Why else would you troll this thread without letup?

You translate your dissatisfaction into blame on others when it's really just all yours.

You're the definition of the word LOSER, fool.

:facepalm::1orglaugh:facepalm::1orglaugh