• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

caneman

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If she goes topless, she'll be forgotten within a few years. I say keep the top on, it keeps people guessing and waiting.
(I think that's what people are worried about)

I totally disagree. You already no what your gonna get with the Denise thread. A whole lot a nothin! No guessing to it!

Caneman...dude I agree.....she is a Tit teaser........great tits but doesn't want to go number and show those nipples.........

:horse:, thanks Bawse at least theres one person on topic on this board. What happened to posting pictures? If you're not happy with her not revealing the sweater puppies, stop bitching. Its not happening and 100 angry diatribes on the free ones forum won't change a damn thing. I'm as sorely disappointed as anyone, don't get me wrong. Why speculate on how releasing the beasts would effect her career anyways? This isn't the land of what ifs and I highly doubt any model would take advice from a conglomerate of anonymous pervs (such as myself) on the internet.

So can we agree on one thing? We came to this thread looking for denise milani and I've already lost my erection writing this post and reading the repetitive pointless discussion going on here that constitutes 99% of this thread now.

This thread desperately needs more content and less bickering, even reposts :p and I'm far too lazy to do it.

Giuseppe*

Banned
If she goes topless, she'll be forgotten within a few years. I say keep the top on, it keeps people guessing and waiting.
(I think that's what people are worried about)

What is to guess? There already nipslip and see thru.
I think when she lose trial and pay the company for time of no website and trial cost she will be completley naked.
Also think we forget everything after few years no matter what.

Lucy Pinder is proof showing her nipple can hurt a career.

I barely remember her now.
I had to look her name up by typing michelle marsh.

but she may have to since this past year at least 2 girls are getting into her exact niche market
ex. wendy fiore,Jordan Carver

those are just the names I remember

If there's one thing I DON'T understand is why Denise surrounded herself with such terrible photographers. I'm not referring to the Pinupglam shots which are good,but the remainder of her photos from her site are most often of bad quality which are overly processed and/or over/underexposed.
It's fucking frustrating! A lot of the times the images have been blown up in resolution where they're just BIG,but when you look at them in full they are slightly blurry or grainy.
I mean come on!
I am greatful that there are any photos at all but it's something that crossed my mind a lot of times whilst browsing them.
The videos aren't any less frustrating either. Check out the "Torch Red" Video and you'll see what i mean.
Completely overexposed undersaturated crap photography wise where the camera OCCASIONALLY finds the right shot in a mass of feigned "gazing into nothing smiles" and blurred out pans into corners.

I don't think the problem is that she shows too little, it's how she fails to use any skilled photographers with good ideas.
A shot does not have to be a vagina close up on your screen to be exciting,it can be just perfect with only a little cleavage and a gstring. A little griping from my part, now i'll be silent.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Man, that's a fantastic set. I sometimes forget how crazy hot she is, then I see something like that and I'm jolted back to reality.