• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm quite sure that there are some pics of her, where her nipples went out under her bra, but unfortunately they had never got to internet.

marc si

Banned
For all of you asking for an update:
Got a thank you reply from Nonesuch Records (Gipsy Kings) and Freshly Squeezed Music (Lemon). In these cases and also in Warner Music (Laura Pausini) case, the offending videos were removed from YouTube within hours.
Not sure about Island Records (Frankmusik), Epic Records (Ozzy Osbourne), Perfecto Records (Paul Oakenfold) and Interscope Records (Gwen Stefani), as the offending videos are still available in YouTube.
Feel free to contact the record companies or the artists just in case my emails didn’t make it.

Frankmusik – Wonder Women is not the only song that was stolen by Denise. Here is a partial list:

Ozzy Osbourne – Don’t Blame Me (In The Gym)
Laura Pausini – Gente (Thinking Of You)
Pakito – Living On Video (Limelight)
Gipsy Kings – Baila Me (Latin Gogo)
Lemon – Won’t You Join Me For A Drink (Bra Fitting)
Paul Oakenfold – Hypnotized (Hypnotized)
Gwen Stefani – Hollaback Girl (Walking)

This is only a partial list because there were songs I couldn’t ID and because I don’t have access to all the videos.
Apart from contacting the record companies, I also contacted Ferrero Italy and notified them on abuse of their product in the “Nutella video”.
EACH copyright violation here can cost Denise tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Please send me a private message if you find more songs or if you have working download links for the above videos.
Thank you.

This guy is on to something. If she's broke, she may be forced to go nude. :1orglaugh

Got a thank you reply from Nonesuch Records (Gipsy Kings) and Freshly Squeezed Music (Lemon). In these cases and also in Warner Music (Laura Pausini) case, the offending videos were removed from YouTube within hours.
Not sure about Island Records (Frankmusik), Epic Records (Ozzy Osbourne), Perfecto Records (Paul Oakenfold) and Interscope Records (Gwen Stefani), as the offending videos are still available in YouTube.
Feel free to contact the record companies or the artists just in case my emails didn’t make it.

Ironic.

Think about it...

Targeting Denise when the company who has hired her uses copyrighted material without permission in their videos, yet I'm willing to bet not even one half of .5% of the people visiting this forum have EVER paid for full sets of Denise's COPYRIGHTED videos, photos, etc. All downloaded illegally, I'm betting... and then, as if they were any more entitled than that, they bitch and moan endless about the same tired old topics, why doesn't she go nude, her boobs are fake, waaaaaah, MOMMY!

Buuuuut, nevermind that. Everybody does it, so... it's acceptable to download her copyrighted works illegally and then point the finger at her when her company does something similar. And it's this way just because I feel I'm entitled to everything for free (That's sarcasm for those of you who didn't get it right away...)

Isn't that funny? Throwing stones in a glass house.

The sense of entitlement some folks have is staggering.

www.denisemilanimodel.com - good site, hasn't been updated in a while, though.

akbul

Banned
Think about it...

How can you compare a private individual just watching her stuff "illegally" at his own privacy to a commercial entity stealing the work of other people and using it to promote products it sells online?

The red FBI screen at the beginning of her videos looks like a joke now.
Maybe it is a good idea to also contact the FBI and notify them on abuse of their logo... :D

ah ha that's wonderful...you know these sites gripe about copyright infringement and then do the same things themselves. nothing like the pot calling the kettle black hu? maybe we should take a note from this guys playbook and start reporting more sites that do the same thing. what's good for the goose is good for the gander, aye?