• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Very interesting

For the moment, here is the last video "BoardWalk" http://monroe.davidgis.fr/movies/DM_boardwalk.php

A little image
DM_boardwalk.jpg

Enjoy :wave2:

unbelievably boring, how can someone pay for this?

akbul

Banned
unbelievably boring, how can someone pay for this?

There are people who prefer “Denise making a salad” instead of “Denise having an orgasm”.
There are people who prefer "Denise meets Ryan Seacrest" instead of "Denise meets Peter North".
There are people who prefer "Denise jumping on a trampoline" instead of "Denise jumping on Lexington Steele".

Learn to live with it.

I'll never understand the phenomena of non nude sites

I guess some guys believe if they hold out long enough, the girl will go nude. And as weird it seems, there is part of the population just wants to see women clothed, not nude (which personally I'll never understand).

Naked woman always trumps clothed woman in my book.

But a lot of non nude sites now offer separate sets where the non nude model goes topless sometimes even nude. Figuring the blue balls well be enough to make someone pay extra. And now some non nude model will do nude chats figuring that content will never get out. But as both you and I know being members of camwithcarmen thread, even cam stuff can end up on the web.

I guess some guys believe if they hold out long enough, the girl will go nude. And as weird it seems, there is part of the population just wants to see women clothed, not nude (which personally I'll never understand).

Naked woman always trumps clothed woman in my book.

But a lot of non nude sites now offer separate sets where the non nude model goes topless sometimes even nude. Figuring the blue balls well be enough to make someone pay extra. And now some non nude model will do nude chats figuring that content will never get out. But as both you and I know being members of camwithcarmen thread, even cam stuff can end up on the web.

lol..did you look up my profile? just teasin. I'd comment more butt I don't want to hijack this thread.

I'm officially leaving this thread... She is gorgeous, but she's not offering anything for us to look forward to.

Denise, if you read these posts, I'll leave you with this... PUT OUT, OR GET OUT!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm officially leaving this thread... She is gorgeous, but she's not offering anything for us to look forward to.

Denise, if you read these posts, I'll leave you with this... PUT OUT, OR GET OUT!

Denise doesn't read this stuff and I can pretty much guarantee that it will never happen. Granted, I can't speak for her and you can never truly say "never" but I don't see it happening. Sorry to break it to you, because I certainly understand where you are coming from, but that's the reality of it.

Speaking personally, I honestly don't think she even needs to, but that's just me.

There are people who prefer “Denise making a salad” instead of “Denise having an orgasm”.
There are people who prefer "Denise meets Ryan Seacrest" instead of "Denise meets Peter North".
There are people who prefer "Denise jumping on a trampoline" instead of "Denise jumping on Lexington Steele".

Learn to live with it.

LOL!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I've read all day... and so true.. these people that say "I think she shouldn't go nude" are ridiculous... come out of the closet already and be done with it.

Denise doesn't read this stuff and I can pretty much guarantee that it will never happen. Granted, I can't speak for her and you can never truly say "never" but I don't see it happening. Sorry to break it to you, because I certainly understand where you are coming from, but that's the reality of it.

Speaking personally, I honestly don't think she even needs to, but that's just me.

Well,we all know she's hiding an obvious boobjob. When Jana Defi was accused of having fake tits you guys cleared it up very quickly and got the truth out there...Jana is natural and had nothing to hide. But Denise has been accused of having fake tits constantly...yet you guys don't seem to want to prove us wrong when it comes to her. :thumbsup: