• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Look, the answer is simple. She makes more than $5 million a year on her website and its sales and her customers sending her "gifts" alone. She isn't going to change her tune on that sweet deal. So what could change this besides age and a declining fan base? That's the key to forcing her to step up her game and show more. Say if an old boyfriend or one night stand or somebody has some pictures or videos of her naked or worse (fuck video perhaps) and posts them all over the internet. Now, those would catch like wildfire and once the numerous fans who are getting tired of her boring same-old stuff find her harder material released, they won't go back to paying for boring as hell non-nude shots of her going shopping or bullshit anymore and demand her to do more nude or harder unless her main cash supply runs dry.
Simple as that.

You're right: it's as 'simple' as that.

As in 'being simple'.

As in 'simpleton'.

The screenwriter in me doesn't want to touch this whole situation...it's like 'Fanboys' with so much less class...but the more I read, the longer it goes on, the more I'm inclined to take all this goldmine material and run with it.

The problem with most of you is that you want so badly to get what you want, that you just can't think straight. I'd love to hear how you'd solve economic and health system ills. Maybe I'll just add that to the story.

'...unless her main cash supply runs dry.'

(Here, I run around the neighborhood screeching my head off in laughter. OK; back to work.)

You mean the "screenwriter" in you who ain't sold nothing in his life and is working tables probably giving handjobs for cash like Denise used to? Keep denying it dumbass you aint even in the know. You don't even know who I am or how I knew Denise but assumed I was a loser "fanboy" as you called it, just like your own damn self. But whatever dude. Its fools like you who keep her in business anyway to keep up your illusions about her. Type back whatever you want to make your ego feel better punk. I said my piece and dont got nothing to prove to anyone here.

"Its fools like you who keep her in business anyway to keep up your illusions about her."

Huh? And how is it that I keep her in business? And my 'illusions' about her? Um...it seems to me that *you're* the one with the- Oh, that's right: not 'illusions', but 'delusions'.

And if you've said your piece, and 'don't got nothing to prove to anyone here', why do you bother to keep yammering on?

BTW, I *love* your use of the word 'punk'. It's got a really rustic kind of nostalgia to it. Yum.

Will you guys/gals drop it. Focus on posting photo's/clips and REAL news about Denise - not opinions about "is her breast real" or predictions about her life/ how much she makes. Tired of scrolling past this crap to find some real news or a link.

Probitionate - you don't need to mention "I'm a screen writer" in every other post. We get it.. your a good "old school" writer. So what work have you produced over the years? Got any examples of your work online? Also you mention you owned a erotica site. Mind if I take a look?

And... back on topic....

Go!!!

6 galleries of Her:

http://danishbabez.com/tag/denise-milani/

denise-milani-in-hot-black-dress-014.jpg

Time to feed the animals!!!

I think her boobs are real !!!:

and I just spent 1 years salary to be a life time member of her site !!:thumbsup:

Believe that I'll tell you another one :1orglaugh
Feeding times over :wave2:

commence with your bickering :rofl::rofl:

:wave2::thumbsup::thumbsup::wave2:

She is so hot!! :nanner::nanner::nanner:

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted.Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Posted Image added as a Link: http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93367_juanlopez_sofablack01_123_671lo.jpg
Read the rules, Please.

WARNING! File sharing is not allowed! Do not try to find a way around the auto editor, Please!
You have been warned and remember that you may face consequences if you carry on violating the rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: