• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Forensic studies on what experts describe as DMburgundy27 indicate that it may only be sand on Ms. Milani's breast, not a partial nipple slip.

DMburgundy27

People may be beating off to dirt. More study is required.

Forensic studies on what experts describe as DMburgundy27 indicate that it may only be sand on Ms. Milani's breast, not a partial nipple slip.

DMburgundy27

People may be beating off to dirt. More study is required.

If I can read a license plate on a photo taken from a satellite I can sure as hell recognize a nipple from a shot taken 10 feet away!

It is NIPPLE!

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter75

Banned
It is by your own free will to come here.
Don't like it? Well you know where to go!

C'mon, man ! We've already talked about this too many times ... I'd just love to see this woman's tits, like all or almost others here, and that's it. All the bad opinions, critiques, complaints, accusations and related arguing on the thread are there, just because DM refuses to show her tits. Instead of defending her, You should join the malcontent and find new arguments to make pressure on her to do it. :)

Remember that we're all riding on the same wagon. Let's not push out each other.

If Denise gets in the wagon I'm pushin everyone else but her out!
:rofl::nanner::rofl:

Dude, who TF asked You to reply ??? You don't know a shit about beauty. And then, if You give links to trannie threads like that, You've already been there, thus who against who should make the "homo alert" here ???

Because i see that link on page 1 all the time for some damn reason :mad:
and i dont know a shit about beauty? other way around i think, hence the reason for my comment in the first place

Remember that we're all riding on the same wagon. Let's not push out each other.

No we are not because IDC if Denise show her breasts or not, I love Denise just the way she is. As someone already said, if you don't like it, it's simple, move on.....

C'mon, man ! We've already talked about this too many times ... I'd just love to see this woman's tits, like all or almost others here, and that's it. All the bad opinions, critiques, complaints, accusations and related arguing on the thread are there, just because DM refuses to show her tits. Instead of defending her, You should join the malcontent and find new arguments to make pressure on her to do it. :)

Dude, thats disrespecting her, if a women decide she doesn't want to show her breasts or" tits" as you call them, you respect that. We can't pressure her to do anything....Again, if you don't like it, move on.