• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
C'mon, man ! We've already talked about this too many times ... I'd just love to see this woman's tits, like all or almost others here, and that's it. All the bad opinions, critiques, complaints, accusations and related arguing on the thread are there, just because DM refuses to show her tits. Instead of defending her, You should join the malcontent and find new arguments to make pressure on her to do it. :)

I am NOT defending here, but I am commenting the fact people keep nagging and whining about ANY person (not) getting nude on and on and on and on and on............ You all made your point, about 70 pages ago....

:sleep:

Want to pronounce the same statement again, for the 1,000,000th time? Go here then!
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=165741

Last edited:

drifter75

Banned
I am NOT defending here, but I am commenting the fact people keep nagging and whining about ANY person (not) getting nude on and on and on and on and on............ You all made your point, about 70 pages ago....

:sleep:

Want to pronounce the same statement again, for the 1,000,000th time? Go here then!
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=165741

I said the same in my previous post: enough of that talk. Why do You repeat it now ? Did You miss it ?

drifter75

Banned
Dude, thats disrespecting her, if a women decide she doesn't want to show her breasts or" tits" as you call them, you respect that. We can't pressure her to do anything....Again, if you don't like it, move on.

Oh, I'm sorry ... :rolleyes: You talk about respect ? Is it respect by DM to her fans to make impossible for them to write her without joining her site for 25 euros, to lie about her fake boobs, to hide her real-life relationships ? Is all that respect to her fans ?

There's the discussion about her tits being plastic or not, and the one about her going nude - both of them are useless and have been done already.

Her tits are probably big naturaö but has been enlarged too.
And the reason why she won't go nude is probably:
a) because people still pay her like $20 every month to see her in clothes.
and
b) because in her head she still thinks she is a mainstream model, working her way to get a Victoria's Secret-contract or something. Which is just ridiculous, because her body is way too sexy and voluptuous to be in mainstream modeling business. They're looking for slim girls with A-cups, and then they add some curves in photoshop.

Denise Milani has a centerfold body, and those kind of bodies belong in Playboy. Hopefully she will come to this conclusion and go nude soon enough.

b) because in her head she still thinks she is a mainstream model, working her way to get a Victoria's Secret-contract or something. Which is just ridiculous, because her body is way too sexy and voluptuous to be in mainstream modeling business. They're looking for slim girls with A-cups, and then they add some curves in photoshop.

Actually Victoria's Secret has starting making Bra's in Sizes up to thier DDD unfortunatly their DDD is actually about a large DD. Point being though they realised that Women are paying more attention to getting Bra's the right size or in larger sizes and they are taking steps to recapture a part of the market they they have been losing to Fredricks and Lane Bryant. while it may be years before they actually make a Bra that will fit Denise I can't think of a better model for them to use when they finally do start making bras in the E to H cup range :D