• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Her real last name have been posted in this thread before. I don't feel like going back searching for it, It sound almost Jewish. I won't be surprise if she come out and admit that she is half jewish, since she can speak or read hebrew.

jacobi

My daily dose of ( . )( . ) is in danger!!! I found this from some other forum!
I'm sad to inform you that Denise Milani thread had to be deleted due to copyright issues. Her pics/vids ain't allowed on this forum anymore.
You can write your comments here, thread will be closed after a few days.

Will this happen here some day?
And who said that Denise is stupid? She is working quite professional.

sounds like something the Breast Expansion archive would do, because the mods of that PAY -for profit site are volunteers, know nothing about international copyright laws, nothing about US labor laws (for profit companies can't have volunteers working for them), and they don't know anything about misuse liability.

Best example of our situation is someone posts a link to some members only work on Denise's site that has been reposted somewhere else. You as the poster of the link and the board as the medium that the link has been posted of have NO liability only the person that reposted the content and the host of that content can be held liable, period. You as the poster did not misuse the copyrighted work, the person that reposted it and the entity that host it did. If the reposted work was available to anyone that could get to the page. Now if that reposted work as been password protected and you as the poster of the link to it also provide access via the password or some other means only THEN are you and the forum you posted it in liable.

sounds like something the Breast Expansion archive would do, because the mods of that PAY -for profit site are volunteers, know nothing about international copyright laws, nothing about US labor laws (for profit companies can't have volunteers working for them), and they don't know anything about misuse liability.

Best example of our situation is someone posts a link to some members only work on Denise's site that has been reposted somewhere else. You as the poster of the link and the board as the medium that the link has been posted of have NO liability only the person that reposted the content and the host of that content can be held liable, period. You as the poster did not misuse the copyrighted work, the person that reposted it and the entity that host it did. If the reposted work was available to anyone that could get to the page. Now if that reposted work as been password protected and you as the poster of the link to it also provide access via the password or some other means only THEN are you and the forum you posted it in liable.

deleted: forum.glam0ur, planet_suzy, skins...

Last edited: