• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
ok guys im lazy and tired and dont wanna go threw 120 pages so ill just ask . does she ever show anything or is she just a really hot tease

You can use your own fantasy.
I've never seen topless-pics of her.
We have to enjoy her the way she is.

ok guys im lazy and tired and dont wanna go threw 120 pages so ill just ask . does she ever show anything or is she just a really hot tease

She is the ultimate tease.
The most I have seen is a see through shot that I think was actually an accident.

Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

I actually think she's gonna go topless soon. The rising price of membership, the recent photos, the new forum in her site. Also, she's european - I mean, their woman are topless on soap commercials on network television. Elle McPherson, Katerina Witt...its no big deal. I think she will go topless soon actually.

and when Elle went into topless scenes, her popularity skyrocketed..

http://www.videocatwalk.com/p_pages/Elle_Macpherson/v1.html

so please, Show them as you please!!:bowdown:

I don't know what the fuck is the big deal with showing some tits... I mean, what the hell is wrong with her? Everyone shows em these days

drifter75

Banned
I don't know what the fuck is the big deal with showing some tits... I mean, what the hell is wrong with her? Everyone shows em these days

1. If she shows them, it will prove they're enhanced and what she's been telling since the beginning that they're natural is just a mean lie and that can end her "career".
2. To a lot of women showing tits in public is right a big deal. It's hypocrisy, prudery, vanity, egocentrism and sheer stupidity. Just go listen to her speaking on her videos and You get it.

Yes, I'm sure most of the women in the world will agree with you.:rolleyes:

She's only been shown on the Internet in skimpy bikinis and lingerie that have barely covered her. She must be a major prude. :rofl:

And by "everyone" you mean who...?

By the numbers, if you total up all women who consider themselves models, and browse many of the modeling sites for their background, you'd find a majority of them specify that they won't do topless, much less nude. Yes, there are many that do, but they're outnumbered.

As I see it, Denise is like a strike of lightning. Out of all the thousands of glamour models who go in and out of the industry each year, she captured enough attention to hit it big and have the following she does. Of course, it's got everything to do with her attractiveness. But if she's finding this kind of success even without baring all, then what incentive does she have to start doing it now? She didn't start out as a nude model, and may never have to become one at this rate. And let's not forget, it may not only be her own standards she's using; she could very well have promised to her family that she'd only do it as a last resort.

Also, about drifter75's comment:
QUOTE:"If she shows them, it will prove they're enhanced and what she's been telling since the beginning that they're natural is just a mean lie and that can end her "career". "

I'm not sure that would happen. Even if Denise does topless at some point, what exactly do you expect to see that would prove they're not natural? We can already see how they sit in bikini tops, and lingerie, all areas exposed except the centers. Just because you'd see the nipples uncovered wouldn't prove anything one way or another. And if you're assuming there'd be scars to see--sure, but only if they aren't photoshopped-out before they're published.

either way she's still hot. I don't know if her carer would end, I hope it wouldn't:D