• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FFS quit reposting old pics.

please don't do that again...you killed the fucking fake picture dude...:fight:

EH?, i thought it was a decent fake? Never perfect but hey.

Is it just me or are fake nude pics, kinda creepy?

Well, if they're good fakes its only you. I don't mind a good fake if it's GOOD that is otherwise it's just annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Good point, spiderprint- Just a reminder for everyone, the Babepedia page has 13 galleries overall starting with "White Garter" & ending with "Jeans In Canyon"... they've all been posted here. Of course if they ever add any, we'd want to know!

Good point, spiderprint- Just a reminder for everyone, the Babepedia page has 13 galleries overall starting with "White Garter" & ending with "Jeans In Canyon"... they've all been posted here. Of course if they ever add any, we'd want to know!

Thanks! It's just SOO annoying. Seems to be a general problem on the freeones board.
Would be nice with a ban threat warning for reposting from the mods.
There ARE more of Denise at a ******* site but i'm not sure if im allowed to mention it.

Thanks! It's just SOO annoying. Seems to be a general problem on the freeones board.
Would be nice with a ban threat warning for reposting from the mods.
There ARE more of Denise at a ******* site but i'm not sure if im allowed to mention it.

Appreciate any more links for Denise! She is sooooo sexy!

We discussed this about her pretty recently (jump back a page or two) ,and I'll repeat what I said then- This is all about the tease factor, just as in old-school striptease in past times. All you have to do is compare what Denise was showing when she started the site last year, to what she shows now. BIG difference. The problem is, her galleries get posted and re-posted here all out of sequence. We just re-hash the tamer stuff. Just like what we went through with that Babegallery stuff--those are older sets. Take this one for instance- relatively new, I think:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1811/denisesbb155bpa9.jpg
Or even the one that spooner77 put up a few days ago.
Tell me she was showing that much before. At Brook's site you'd never know she had nipples or an ass!

What I think she's doing is working towards topless, and then full nude. But given what she's been gifted with, she can build a bigger fan base doing it this way for now- leave 'em wanting more-- until she really does show it all. Great business strategy! No pun intended, but if you were in her place, wouldn't you "milk" it for all its worth?? ;)