• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise (Sports by Brooks)

She looks really different in these photo

http://sportsbybrooks.com/maui54.html
- her face seem to look older

http://sportsbybrooks.com/maui11.html
- seem her head is place on a different body or something

Not sure if is the camera work or something or my eye is tricking me :)

HAHA.. No, I think Denise waited until the dawn of her good looks to come out.

She's still outrageously hot - but like too many truly beautiful women she spent her prime years somewhere way off the map..

She's still outrageously hot - but like too many truly beautiful women she spent her prime years somewhere way off the map..

You make it sound as if she's not in her prime right now...My God, you mean you think she looked BETTER than this at one time? What imperfections are you seeing that I'm not???
So she claims that she's about 24 I think--maybe,maybe not. But hell, if she's 24 and looks like this--SWEET!! And if she's in her mid-30's,looking like this, STILL SWEET!!! What does it matter??

McRocket

Banned

You make it sound as if she's not in her prime right now...My God, you mean you think she looked BETTER than this at one time? What imperfections are you seeing that I'm not???
So she claims that she's about 24 I think--maybe,maybe not. But hell, if she's 24 and looks like this--SWEET!! And if she's in her mid-30's,looking like this, STILL SWEET!!! What does it matter??

Are you going to type all your posts using this size print?

Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

lol if she's not in her prime now when was she? When she was 12? haha

and to the guys that think her tits are real you're totally blind. They were real at one point (big and saggy in the older pics) and now they're fake (fuller and not saggy)...

The most convincing fake tits are the ones that start out big.

McRocket

Banned

and to the guys that think her tits are real you're totally blind. They were real at one point (big and saggy in the older pics) and now they're fake (fuller and not saggy)...

The most convincing fake tits are the ones that start out big.

I agree that if you look at old pics and newer pics that her breasts appear to clearly have grown.
I find it very hard to believe that her current breasts are un-enhanced.

Is that so hard to comprehend?

She claims to be 27.. But I seriously doubt it.

This woman's prime was somewhere between 16 and 21.

Am I saying she looks terrible or something??? NO!

I'm saying this is not her prime, clearly.

The most convincing fake tits are the ones that start out big

I agree - it does appear enchancement came in at some point..

McRocket

Banned

Is that so hard to comprehend?

She claims to be 27.. But I seriously doubt it.

This woman's prime was somewhere between 16 and 21.

Am I saying she looks terrible or something??? NO!

I'm saying this is not her prime, clearly.

How would you know when her prime was? You would have had to have seen pictures of her (or seen her in the flesh) when she was that age. Some women reach their prime much later then others. Some don't reach it until their thirties.
I agree that most women probably reach their prime in their mid twenties.
But 16-21? Some maybe, but not most. Not in my opinion.

On her age, I stand corrected, yes now she claims 27-- but just 2 years ago, the SBB site listed her as 23. So she's bumped it up some. Likely is true now or much closer to true.
As for women & their primes-- that is something VERY random and variable --let's take Sydney Moon for instance. Sure she had a great body 5 years ago, but watch her progression as she's matured some. She's grown into her beauty, put behind that teen/inexperienced look, and gone full-throttle WOMAN since then. Yes, makeup, lighting & nips/tucks may all play a role, but many times a woman's appearance enhances with time. Take almost any of the hot women famous or even ones you know who are near 40 that you'd call a "milf" or "cougar", then look at a photo of them from age 21. Notice how often they're so much sexier now than they were then?