• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Some classic Denise from her time with the SBB site-- impressive as always, once you get over her own 2 notable sights, you can see 2 more behind her. This was shot on a visit to Washington,DC, and upper left is the Watergate Hotel, to its right is the Kennedy Center.
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mp2260mv9.jpg

That is the sexiest non-nude pic I have seen in a long time. :hatsoff:

Jonnsta

Closed Account

Some classic Denise from her time with the SBB site-- impressive as always, once you get over her own 2 notable sights, you can see 2 more behind her. This was shot on a visit to Washington,DC, and upper left is the Watergate Hotel, to its right is the Kennedy Center.
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mp2260mv9.jpg

wow, she's fantastic wearing this top. are there any other pictures where she is dressed with it?

greetz

Okay, I've got what I consider to be her all-time best pics ( so far ). Counting both her Sports by Brooks work and the more recent of her own site. If these are new to you, great... if you're seeing them for a second time--why complain?;)
First, jump back to the opening page,first post, where yours truly used a photo that shows just how dangerous those curves are-front and back.

And now my other favorites:
http://sportsbybrooks.com/newyork13.jpg

EDIT 4x

Um, just realized that may be the link limit, so I'll stop there for now. So many to choose from, though. This woman is stupendous...:yummie:

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't get me wrong when I say this, but I am finding the whole tease thing getting old.

This chick clearly has what it takes to stand out from the crowd of other girls and she is just putting out same-same stuff.

I mean she is "SERIOUSLY HOT".
She has a great fan base (going by her page-view count) and a flair for tasteful shots, but seems to be lacking in just pushing that little bit further which would propel her into the stratosphere beyond other bikini girls.

..And now Rebelde is gone. Makes it worse!

Generally I agree, Amigos,but if you look back over Denise's history especially since launching her own site late last year, you'll see an evolving going on. She has gotten way more daring than when she first struck out on her own. And its light years beyond most of what she did with Brooks. I see a natural progression, and I seriously doubt that she will not ever go full frontal at some point. It's all in timing; and hopefully she knows not to put it off for TOO long.
Now about rebelde: As I said earlier,I don't really see why he just doesn't get Denise signed on to Freeones as "checked",( he IS on her staff) and use that option to funnel his updates to us,as well as letting her make some remarks...its a no-brainer, and would conform to the board rules.... COME ON, Rebelde, get on with it!!!
:computer:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Generally I agree, Amigos,but if you look back over Denise's history especially since launching her own site late last year, you'll see an evolving going on. She has gotten way more daring than when she first struck out on her own. And its light years beyond most of what she did with Brooks. I see a natural progression, and I seriously doubt that she will not ever go full frontal at some point. It's all in timing; and hopefully she knows not to put it off for TOO long.
Now about rebelde: As I said earlier,I don't really see why he just doesn't get Denise signed on to Freeones as "checked",( he IS on her staff) and use that option to funnel his updates to us,as well as letting her make some remarks...its a no-brainer, and would conform to the board rules.... COME ON, Rebelde, get on with it!!!
:computer:
My thoughts exactly