• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rebelde

Banned
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

The usual preview for Freeones Community: 5 photos from latest updates at denise's site and pinupfiles!

Have fun and a great weekend!

Click the links below:
EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

that guy totally crossed the line

Yeah that was fucked. But I have to admit I still enjoyed watching it. She actually reacted in a nice way. She would have been justified walking away in disgust.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

I don't know what is going on in this thread, but I see at least 3 more potential bans besides the two I've just done.

Do not share content.

Do not link to other forums. (That includes yourspace and yahoo.)

An uploaded picture once in a while from non-paysite areas is usually ok, but not post after post.

Consider this a warning to the entire thread.

come on guys dont let this thread get closed...post legit links

I just want to step in with my 2 cents on BNF's warning, he is right to see to it everyone plays by the rules, but there's one move he made that confuses me-- the banning of "rebelde".
Given that rebelde is a member of Denise's staff and works closely with her, how is his sharing of content-- I would assume with her full permission-- creating a conflict on Freeones? Wouldn't it be equal to Denise herself logging in as other models do here to supply free material to us periodically?
BNF,or another mod, can you clarify that for us?? :confused:

Rebelde was banned? That doesn't seem right. His postings are akin to Puma Swede posting in her thread as he works so closely with Denise.

??? I'm confused and wouldn't mind some clarification as well ???

Yeah that was fucked. But I have to admit I still enjoyed watching it. She actually reacted in a nice way. She would have been justified walking away in disgust.

Looking at the video I'm guessing she was at some convention and the guy probably thought she was random adult model #20192 with bolt ons and just assumed that she would let him cop a feel when he was taking a picture since so many other models would.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Reasons for bans are not public.

OCSMs are allowed extra leeway, not regular members.

My comments and warning are more than clear - and fair.

OK, fair enough... so then I guess if "rebelde" sees this, and can somehow certify that he is on Denise's staff (don't know why he wouldn't have in the first place?), and that Denise allows her name to be applied as an OCSM, that he could properly represent her on here. Is that bascially how it would go?? :dunno:

Not only that, but there'd be the bonus of hearing from the lady herself from time to time...

Always treat every woman like a lady ...

that guy totally crossed the line
Yeah, but wouldn't you? :thefinger Just kidding that is rude.
Looking at the video I'm guessing she was at some convention and the guy probably thought she was random adult model #20192 with bolt ons and just assumed that she would let him cop a feel when he was taking a picture since so many other models would.
Treat every woman like a lady.
Have the decency to ask, or watch other men to see if she allows (and they have already asked).
No excuse for this, and it's one reason more women don't sport their bodies.