• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

I don't think she should take anything off. It'd be great for the first few times. Then it'd get boring and you'd be asking for a dick in her mouth next. It's like Lucy Pinder. Now everyone expects her to always be topless and it's no big deal when she does now.

good point. the masses are never satisfied.

I don't think she should take anything off. It'd be great for the first few times. Then it'd get boring and you'd be asking for a dick in her mouth next. It's like Lucy Pinder. Now everyone expects her to always be topless and it's no big deal when she does now.

NO BIG DEAL?? I beg to differ. Lucy's tits will always be a big deal when they're out.

True my man, true!

The only thing getting REALLY boring is this endless discussion.

I know I'm beating the deadest horse of all time...but I don't think Denise would become boring if she went topless or nude. Ewa Sonnet went topless eventually and I don't think I could ever get bored of her...

To go nude or not to go nude?

I know I'm beating the deadest horse of all time...but I don't think Denise would become boring if she went topless or nude. Ewa Sonnet went topless eventually and I don't think I could ever get bored of her...
Actually, my lust for Ewa Sonnet dropped dramatically after she went nude. Can't explain it, it just did.