• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

Just published! the usual preview for you :wave2:

Denise Milani in blue jeans!

Denise Milani in blue jeans 15

Denise Milani in blue jeans 30

Denise Milani in blue jeans 31 :bowdown:

Have fun!

Rebelde

The sand on Denise's body reminds me of Veronica Zemanova's photo set where she is covered in sand. And that's all that Veronica has on her body. I'm sure most of you have seen at least one of the photos from the photo set, it's one of Veronica's classic sets and the pictures from that set are all over the net.

It's unfortunate that Denise hasn't gone Veronica's route (yet!), but that would be something if she could recreate that awesome photo set.

One more thing, how do you get the job of applying sand onto these models' bodies?

What kind of resume do I need? What temp agency do I need to go through?

On this topic of where she is (or isn't going) with her modeling career, I think we should keep one thing in mind. This is just as much about what we have been projecting on her as it is any level of teasing on her part.
Denise is a glamour model, on the same level as she started out as. True,she's pushed the envelope more since getting her own site, but there's never been any guarantees that she ever had any intention of going topless, bottomless or both. And there are tons of other models who have made a great living only doing what Denise does. (fitness modeling is a good example).
Don't get me wrong-- Like you,I'd probably explode myself if Denise peels it all off for us. But maybe our expectations have been a bit too high.

Give her some credit: If a woman has so much sex appeal that even posing in casual top & jeans can arouse this many men, she's exceptional.

On this topic of where she is (or isn't going) with her modeling career, I think we should keep one thing in mind. This is just as much about what we have been projecting on her as it is any level of teasing on her part.
Denise is a glamour model, on the same level as she started out as. True,she's pushed the envelope more since getting her own site, but there's never been any guarantees that she ever had any intention of going topless, bottomless or both. And there are tons of other models who have made a great living only doing what Denise does. (fitness modeling is a good example).
Don't get me wrong-- Like you,I'd probably explode myself if Denise peels it all off for us. But maybe our expectations have been a bit too high.

Give her some credit: If a woman has so much sex appeal that even posing in casual top & jeans can arouse this many men, she's exceptional.

Mystery is the most exciting part of it all and I agree that she has and will probably continue to make a good living as a glamour model. The bar has been set pretty high for her to go au naturale, but I doubt we will be disappointed if/when it happens. :2 cents:

plucap

Banned

Giant tease or not she's hot, yet I must agree with others on this thread that it's getting old.

TAKE IT OFF!!!!

Like girls who only do softcore - in mind there's no such word as softcore, it's either hardcore or nothing.

Cheers.

Giant tease or not she's hot, yet I must agree with others on this thread that it's getting old.

TAKE IT OFF!!!!

Like girls who only do softcore - in mind there's no such word as softcore, it's either hardcore or nothing.

Cheers.

Maybe we call a town meeting and have a poll?

- All those happy with the status quo

- And those whom feel that the sets have become stale ("same same") & tame?

Can the Mods effect this?

I don't think she should take anything off. It'd be great for the first few times. Then it'd get boring and you'd be asking for a dick in her mouth next. It's like Lucy Pinder. Now everyone expects her to always be topless and it's no big deal when she does now.