• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

here's my take on why she'll never go nude

on her website she brags about how she's all natural and if she were to go nude every dimwit would be able to tell she's got fake tits.

I say we all email her and tell her it's ok that she lied and to come out with some damn nudies already...

Hahaha, right on dude!
That girl is FAR from natural. Her upper lip looks like it's had some work done,not to mention her tits. But i like fake chicks, it's just so stupid that she claims to be natural.

Hahaha, right on dude!
That girl is FAR from natural. Her upper lip looks like it's had some work done,not to mention her tits. But i like fake chicks, it's just so stupid that she claims to be natural.

That's what I've always said.
If she does go topless, her tits are just going to look like run-of-the-mill implants.

schmoo

Closed Account

I notice that from Denise's recent video update it has this quote attached to it:

"I have promised this some time ago, I think, that the time is right now, to finally introduce my new..."

Whatever does she mean? It couldn't possibly be.. could it..?

Anyone know?

McRocket

Banned

I notice that from Denise's recent video update it has this quote attached to it:

"I have promised this some time ago, I think, that the time is right now, to finally introduce my new..."

Whatever does she mean? It couldn't possibly be.. could it..?

Anyone know?

I don't know.

But IMO she would be a dummy to show it all now. She should wait until she gets some major coin offer.
Unless she looks lousy naked, in which case we will probably never see her that way.

ScottyD32

Banned

She doesnt do anything exciting. Like two months ago she said she was going to start doing a "webcam" where she would answer member submitted questions on video. Well, now we have the first one. The picture on her homepage is about as revealing as the video.

shit still no sign of her at least going topless!!!!! If she is reading through or minimum acknowledges the fact that this thread exists and listen to her fans i think not only we she get a lot more fans joing her website but definitely satisfy most of us for the time being. She needs to get it in her head that she still be sexy and classy while going nude.

I wouldn't mind even if she just did photos where she covers her nipples with her hands or something as long as she stops doing those boring sets where she's almost fully clothed.

Oh come on. Quit bitching about her non-topless status. She's freakin' amazing as-is. There's no way you can't tell me #56 in that last set doesn't curl your toes.

I don't know.

But IMO she would be a dummy to show it all now. She should wait until she gets some major coin offer.
Unless she looks lousy naked, in which case we will probably never see her that way.

I bet they look lousy. Fake tits that big on a chick with no body fat? I bet they ripple like nobody's business.