• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Denise Milani (Sports by Brooks)

wow dude how old are you using your mom jokes

I'm looking for a nice high-res shot of her ass as shown in the photo at the bottom of this page:
http://www.denise-milani.net/hot-tub-video.html
But I can't seem to find one...--> http://www.denise-milani.net/hot-tub-pics.html

I know everyone tends to concentrate on those huge boobies, but she has a grrreat ass too.

Her personality really shines through in some of those videos. She doesn't seem to have her nose stuck up in the air like so many of the glamour models. Yummy.

god she is amazing, i dont even think i could have imagined making someone look like this

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite amazing is right...and this thread shows no sign of stopping. A quarter-million views as of yesterday, some others take twice as long to get there! Way to go, Denise!:bowdown::thumbsup:

Quite amazing is right...and this thread shows no sign of stopping. A quarter-million views as of yesterday, some others take twice as long to get there! Way to go, Denise!:bowdown::thumbsup:

The only reason I can figure as to why it has so many views is that everyone comes here, thinking that they'll be able to see her topless.

Yeah, but a good portion of that number is just redundant, pointless discussions about the legitimacy of her breasts that gradually degenerate into internet drama.

This thread need to be shut down for a while until something substantial develops (like topless pics). I cancelled my membership to her site for that same reason.

This thread need to be shut down for a while until something substantial develops (like topless pics). I cancelled my membership to her site for that same reason.
I agree.
There's nothing new or interesting coming out from her.
Nothing that we haven't already seen.
And people will just get frustrated and turn this thread into a mess.

McRocket

Banned

It looks to me what you are really typing is that you 2 want to see her nude (like me) and since she will not do it that it is pissing you off and you do not want to see her threads any more so you don't get pissed off.
I don't think you give a rat's ass about the health of the thread. It's just your frustration you are thinking of.

Well, I have 2 suggestions:
1) Don't look at this thread any more.
and 2) Find a hobby. If not seeing a woman naked is frustrating you to this extent, sounds like you are taking it too seriously.

And let the rest of us worry about how frustrating it is to each of us.

And let the mods worry about the thread.

Have a nice day.

Ah, no. Not pissed off at all. I actually would rather not look at the same type of posts over and over again. Sorry if I ruined your day.:thefinger

here's my take on why she'll never go nude

on her website she brags about how she's all natural and if she were to go nude every dimwit would be able to tell she's got fake tits.

I say we all email her and tell her it's ok that she lied and to come out with some damn nudies already...