• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey, guys, guess what, I just found out that Denise's husband, Jerry, he is 52 years old, yes, you heard it FIFTY TWO years old! Ha haha! Can you imagine, a young woman like Denise, crazy for fitness, getting married to a old RICH man? Can you tell why she did it? I can: because she loves him, that's why! Let us all celebrate the beauty of the love between a young and beautiful immigrant and an old fat rich man!
Now, if you want to read more, just go for the comment section on this link: http://h8torade.com/2010/03/08/random-hottie-denise-milani/

Hey, guys, guess what, I just found out that Denise's husband, Jerry, he is 52 years old, yes, you heard it FIFTY TWO years old! Ha haha! Can you imagine, a young woman like Denise, crazy for fitness, getting married to a old RICH man? Can you tell why she did it? I can: because she loves him, that's why! Let us all celebrate the beauty of the love between a young and beautiful immigrant and an old fat rich man!
Now, if you want to read more, just go for the comment section on this link: http://h8torade.com/2010/03/08/random-hottie-denise-milani/
Hate to burst your bubble there, but Denise could hardly be called "young" any more,even in comparison to her husband. I'd say she is easily in her late thirties.

Hate to burst your bubble there, but Denise could hardly be called "young" any more,even in comparison to her husband. I'd say she is easily in her late thirties.

She is 36 and has a 10 years old son. So, doing the maths, she was twenty something when she married him. I mean, she has just arrived from a soviet bloc country, young and fresh and, mostly, earger for a green card...

She is 36 and has a 10 years old son. So, doing the maths, she was twenty something when she married him. I mean, she has just arrived from a soviet bloc country, young and fresh and, mostly, earger for a green card...

Denise at 36 is still hotter than 99.9% of all 21-year-olds...
Talk about aging well.

:angels:

14.jpg