• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vVRgIpI0k5w/To383MlLsbI/AAAAAAAABok/3vOHAK18z0w/s320/DM+-+Bikini03.jpg
However, it does beg the question as to which part of "Fitness" looking emaciated pertains to?
The first picture is scary. Judging from her sunken, hollow cheeks i can't say that she irradiates living the healthy life consisting of a balanced diet and a good amount of excercise. More like Anorexia Nervosa Athletica.

I told you she has turned into a fitness freak and had her implants removed!

That's exactly right. Photos of models don't have to be taken yesterday for them to be relevant and for people to want to see them, and they don't have expiration dates. This was a never-released set that we finally found space in our schedule to release.

Any possibilities of seeing another unreleased shoot of her in the future?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vVRgIpI0k5w/To383MlLsbI/AAAAAAAABok/3vOHAK18z0w/s320/DM+-+Bikini03.jpg
However, it does beg the question as to which part of "Fitness" looking emaciated pertains to?
The first picture is scary. Judging from her sunken, hollow cheeks i can't say that she irradiates living the healthy life consisting of a balanced diet and a good amount of excercise. More like Anorexia Nervosa Athletica.

I think she looks incredible. The superfit "freak" athlete look that enters competitions isn't going to appeal to everyone but you can't deny she's still stunning. I doubt her new diet of chicken, tuna and protein shakes is much fun though

Re: Denise Milani - its about time to...

c'mon Denise. I keep willing you to but you're not taking the psychic hint!

Get those nipples out!

Yes, I've been told that after the trial became public and her personal life was revealed she took of the implants as started to take hard on fitness to enter in those contests. Thats why some picture from her facebook show her with a much smaller bust and that horrible muscular body.

What trial? I have not heard this story...

Oh really?
That sounds like you're the new member on the block :D

Well... just read older pages of this topic...
...when you start to find words like "Trlica", "child", "Periscope" or "Pinupfiles", you'll be close to know all the history which has been related in many parts by different people in many posts.

All I can tell you is there wasn't an "innocent" and a "guilty", but there were people with more/less arguments and the idea to reach their desired (money) goals.
The winner was who had better arguments then.

Oh really?
That sounds like you're the new member on the block :D

Well... just read older pages of this topic...
...when you start to find words like "Trlica", "child", "Periscope" or "Pinupfiles", you'll be close to know all the history which has been related in many parts by different people in many posts.

All I can tell you is there wasn't an "innocent" and a "guilty", but there were people with more/less arguments and the idea to reach their desired (money) goals.
The winner was who had better arguments then.

Periscope? Like in a submarine?

hehehe!

Periscope Media is the name of the enterprise that made the contract with Denise to launch that old DeniseMilani.com

The greatest "problem" she had was with them, because she wanted more money by her work.
Periscope didn't agree with that, then Denise alleged they were broking her rights because they were who had control over her email and profiles on Internet and Periscope said that was included on the contract plus she was hiding the fact she was trying to carry Periscope's staff members out to create her own website.

Is a real Drama movie, so have enough popcorn to read all of this :D

Ok, Kaamos. Now, what was going on between Denise and Pinupglam? Is it similar to what is going on between them and Jordan Carver, where she is suing them because of her topless video? Did the pinufiles staff leaked some topless material from Denise?