• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Alright forget Denise Milani. She all but played out anyhow. Who this chick?

img.jpg

She the New Denise Milani.

No, she is not Denise. She is the next step in evolution.
Mutation is normaly a slow process but, once in a while, it gives a jump.
That's Jordan Carver: bigger, taller, prettier, with sparkling blue eyes and a movie star production.
Denise is no match for her. She must defet Shen Long to stand a chance.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Boy Marie Antionette. You just don't learn. Do you? You must enjoy getting banned.... by both calling Denise (and Jordan) "mutations". You again flamed two OCSMs. Anyway, you just earned it!

Post got edited, some pics deleted by a mod... Guess somebody didn't like that post. LOL
Black power still strong.

You can't hotlink pictures unless they're on an imagehoster and I messed up the edit somehow. I corrected the post.

Boy Marie Antionette. You just don't learn. Do you? You must enjoy getting banned.... by both calling Denise (and Jordan) "mutations". You again flamed two OCSMs. Anyway, you just earned it!

Meh...I think he meant it as a complement towards Jordan Carver. Believe me, we're aware of the type of trolling that happens in these type of threads and we'll take action when necessary.

Last edited:
You can't hotlink pictures unless they're on an imagehoster and I messed up the edit somehow. I corrected the post.

Ok thats cool then. Thanks for doing back to the original post. But for real Denise needs to either get them sets rolling again, go nude before she wrinkles up or just announce she's done and stop making beggers keep giving her cash to join her site that never updates except in low resolution phone cam pics.

pitino

are you talking to me?
got so much gifted! Gorgeous woman!

I just saw Denise Milani at a restaurant / pub in Monrovia, California last night. She looked very classy and hot of course, and was accompanied by a man (presumably her husband) and an elderly couple. She appeared to be trying to have a low key dinner, so I made no indication that I recognized her. She really is so gorgeous in person. But I wish she'd do more with her website...