• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:ban: What's the big deal? Just take the clown down off here. All he is capable of is repeating himself endlessly about what a phony Denise is or snarly little drop-ins. He adds NOTHING to the thread.:dislike::brick::hairpull:

Go back over this thread and you'll see moderator intervention should have occurred long ago.:2 cents:

My little drop-ins are not to your taste? add me to your ignore list!
I add nothing to this thread? your repeating pathetic worship posts are useless!
I really don't understand your presence here - you must be a paying member of her site - go in touch with Denise!

georges

Staff member
My little drop-ins are not to your taste? add me to your ignore list!
I add nothing to this thread? your repeating pathetic worship posts are useless!
I really don't understand your presence here - you must be a paying member of her site - go in touch with Denise!

stop posting in that thread because you add really nothing positive aside criticising and bashing a model in all your posts and that is an order.

stop posting in that thread because you add really nothing positive aside criticising and bashing a model in all your posts and that is an order.

OK - this is my last post in this thread.
Just one request - if I added nothing positive please delete all my contributions to this thread!

Thank you, georges.:clap::clap:

Some people just don't understand their downer, bad-mouthing attitude isn't appreciated in a forum others participate in to enjoy themselves with a more positive one.:dunno:

And touch wood, I hope you find someone who DOES appeal to you on this site and can concentrate on commenting on her thread. It's a lot more rewarding.

It seems like she had some work done in the area above her eyes.

The problem is that it's hard to tell where does the surgical work starts and where does the computer graphics begin due to the huge amount of lightining and photoshop on her pics.

A good makeup artist and photography team can account for all the differences I can see. Look at Playboy layouts from as much as 30 years ago and compare them with candid shots of the same models taken at a Glamorcon or some other informal setting. There's some big contrasts and no surgery involved.

I guess it just doesn't bother me one way or the other whether or not Denise has work done or how much. The end result is sure fine.:2 cents::cool:

jimbob101

Banned
stop all that bullshit, you still want to see her naked, i still want to see her naked, but alas such a event shall not happend. her new site suckkkkkkkkkkkkks. well thems the brakes.

SO I knew that she is all into fitness now.. but after seeing new pics on her FB page.. wow, she is totally obsessed with it. She is WAY too ripped.. she's getting into the realm of female body builder type... yuck!

SO I knew that she is all into fitness now.. but after seeing new pics on her FB page.. wow, she is totally obsessed with it. She is WAY too ripped.. she's getting into the realm of female body builder type... yuck!

I respect your opinion but I must disagree. She is definitely "fit" now, but nowhere close to bodybuilder-level. Not even close.

I think it suits her. I always found athletic women to be attractive! Go Denise!