• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Forgive me for the obvious stupidity in asking this question, but where is Denise?! All i know is she had legal issues with her former website or something, but that shouldn't stop her from working and keeping her fans happy. Any answers? :dunno:

Forgive me for the obvious stupidity in asking this question, but where is Denise?! All i know is she had legal issues with her former website or something, but that shouldn't stop her from working and keeping her fans happy. Any answers? :dunno:

She has an official facebook page now and she is waiting for an appeal to be sorted out in January of 2011. Her former handler is repealing a judge's initial decision that favored Denise.

She has an official facebook page now and she is waiting for an appeal to be sorted out in January of 2011. Her former handler is repealing a judge's initial decision that favored Denise.

Thanks for the update. That really sucks though. Hope she wins so she can continue her career with 100% freedom.

I'm sorry.....but I am gonna speculate about the obvious....

Can you imagine this chick getting fucked on film? I don't care what happens in the scene....oh wait....I just finished. Yeah she is that hot.

God she is hot. Sorry I didn't contribute to anything more than the obvious and it will never happen i know