• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You are wrong, her website was doing great.
Let me tell you what really happened:
In late November early December 2009 Periscope Media was contacted by a few record companies with a threat for a lawsuit due to copyright violation (using music as soundtrack for the videos without explicit consent from the artists).
Periscope media had no choice but to pay what the record companies asked.
Denise didn't want to pay her share and as a result Periscope media applied for "Denise Milani" as a registered trademark in order to prevent her from earning more money from the website.
More than two months later Denise decided to fight this in a desperate attempt to get some money from her thriving website.
Contrary to what has been written here, she hasn't won anything yet.
Read back in this thread for more details.
:hatsoff:

id like to point out that the dude with the Sinic Avatar brought me up to speed, sorry if i pissed you off dude, its just my opinion, as of THIS POINT IN TIME, her website is still down, i got redirectd to WENDY 4 whoever the hell that is....

Last edited:
That is the human thing to do.

Ummm...no when one person pays somebody (or lets them take a share of the profits to do a good job) and they end up being grossly negligent and incompetent I would want them face the consequences of their actions and take the responsibility for what they have done.

If it’s true, I don't know how this would turn out legally, but the fact she blames them and wants to hold them responsible is quite human, not to mention so is wanting to leave them and not have them control your name and image. I know if somebody screwed up that way while I was working with them I would feel the same way.