• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Do ME a favor, Kitten... Scroll back and re-read what I wrote. Was I talking specifically about you or your behavior? I was talking about people in here, in general, who exhibit the behavior I described. I was merely replying to you and your contentions about people like me. Get over yourself.

And no we're not her manager, but she is one of our models and as such we protect her from attacks from jerks. It's okay to want to see her topless... believe me, I would LOVE to see that too but she doesn't and she won't so we accept it and move on, not belittle her for it.

You quoted me...therefore you should expect that I would believe you were talking to me and should expect a reply. If you are this fragile, perhaps you should ignore me?

She's not "your model" any more than she is someone else's. Would all this good samaritan rhetoric still be vocalized if she was ugly? I highly doubt it.

I agree with Pinupglam 100%.

You Missed the point. The point was - expressing your opinion doesn't have to be laced with derision or name calling, BOTH of which many people on this thread are guilty of doing. One of them has been banned several times in the face of it.

In fact, calling people names, explicitly or otherwise, is foolish on all account nearly all the time. How often does that person agree with what you are saying when you call them names? They don't. More drama and stupidity ensues.

So you want to see her topless. I personally don't give a shit if she goes topless or not. That's really not the issue. The issue is the constant WHINING and ATTACKING on this forum, which ideally should stop.

In that light - who wants to see some PICTURES?

http://www.yayoucan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/denise-milani-5.jpg

Again, I never stated I want to see her topless. I am just so sick and tired of the white knights on this board being so oversensitive about other posters asking to see some more as if it's THEIR decision to make.

My point is that if you freak out on someone for asking or even being a jerk and demanding that a model/actress take things a step further, then you are being just as demanding and controlling. let the ladies decide for themselves and chill out.

She's not "your model" any more than she is someone else's.

Sorry if this is a repost.. Just making a point here.

http://promo.pinupfiles.com/flv/denisemilani-pinupglamtanktop01/

That pretty much gives pinupglam01 the right to say that she really is "one of our models", as she has obviously had a contract with them to produce that material. Ah, but maybe I just misinterpreted that. Maybe you think that saying "one of our models" is really objectifying to the woman in question, even if it is from someone who actually makes photographs and videos with her? I don't know.

I am a member of two paysites currently. I am lucky enough to be able to afford that, and there are plenty of other models on the net who would be worth my money on looks alone if their content was appealing.

Here's an analogy that might help you understand where I am coming from:

Imagine that you like ice cream and that once a week at your work they serve it for dessert. The first few weeks you get vanilla ice cream. That's ok, vanilla isn't bad but its not very exciting. Every week you hope to see another flavor, but inevitably what you get is more vanilla. Vanilla is pretty tasty, but after a year or two You Might get bored. You still hope to get strawberry or chocolate but you get vanilla. After awhile you don't even want to eat it, but you keep checking to see what they give you and its still vanilla. And that sucks.

Why do I click the thread? Why do you think? Because I want to see if anything has changed! Isn't that the point of a tease? She shows only so much and then maybe there is a payoff. It's happened with a LOT of very successful models from Christinamodel to Natalie Sparks to Lily Luvs to Ember 18 etc etc etc. It's not like its unheard of for NN models to change up their game. The ones that don't are disappointing (to me).

I tried to edit my post to add this since it didn't contain a picture of Denise but it was too late, so here it is:

http://www.denisemilani.info/wp-content/pics/denisemilani4.jpg

We're supposed to look at this and NOT want to see her naked?!!?

Last edited by a moderator:

marc si

Banned
Since I've been requested to post it here:
I'm not 100% sure what it is about non-nude girls or girls that don't do hardcore that brings out the worst of our board members...

:confused:

There are many non-nude girls in the celebrity section here and I haven't seen "the worst of the board members" there.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Sorry if this is a repost.. Just making a point here.

http://promo.pinupfiles.com/flv/denisemilani-pinupglamtanktop01/

That pretty much gives pinupglam01 the right to say that she really is "one of our models", as she has obviously had a contract with them to produce that material. Ah, but maybe I just misinterpreted that. Maybe you think that saying "one of our models" is really objectifying to the woman in question, even if it is from someone who actually makes photographs and videos with her? I don't know.

Yes that's correct -- "one of our models" meaning she models for us and she is also a friend and as such we look our for her interests just as we would look out for our own.

I didn't mean we actually own and possess her. I couldn't imagine anyone stupid enough to think that's what we meant, but there you have it. The internet always seems to bring out new lows in human intelligence.

Yes that's correct -- "one of our models" meaning she models for us and she is also a friend and as such we look our for her interests just as we would look out for our own.

I didn't mean we actually own and possess her. I couldn't imagine anyone stupid enough to think that's what we meant, but there you have it. The internet always seems to bring out new lows in human intelligence.

Get off your high horse and drop the white knight routine. I get the distinct impression that it's much more your interests you're looking out for than hers.

Here's the problem:

People asking to see her naked isn't an insult. It shows a vested interest in her work. Your indignant response suggests to me that you feel the need to control what she does...like you own her.

Please don't do yourself the disservice of attempting to insult my intelligence. You are WAY too sensitive for that. This ends as badly for you as it has all the little weasels that tried and left the board or cried to a mod when it got too heavy for them.

Sid49

Banned
Get off your high horse and drop the white knight routine. I get the distinct impression that it's much more your interests you're looking out for than hers.

I think if she will go naked it will be a devastating blow to the person posting here as pinupglam01.

I think if she will go naked it will be a devastating blow to the person posting here as pinupglam01.

Why? Wouldnt they be able to get her? I think Pinupglam should want her to go nude and pose her nude pics on their site it might make me want to visit it more often, in fact I'd become a member just to see Denise Milani naked once.