• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Marc Goldstein is a rare breed. But I'm sure he has developed an established reputation as an artist and probably has fostered a good network as well. Marc Goldstein is definitely the exception to the norm. And I also highly doubt that Denise would lend herself to a project like the Red Chair Series.

In the end though, in most cases, it's still economics when it comes to nude or not to nude. Maybe the one good thing of this recession is maybe it'll even start to affect Denise's bank statement and make her think about taking the complete neckline plunge.

I hope so.

wow real age Denise - here is a pic that without question shows her as a 35+ year old with bad botox and a boob job!

Take the flash smoothing off (indicated by the jowly hollowness of "her" right check) then check the cellulite/stretch marks on her left boobie for specifics!

She's still a milf but I think a lot of people here need to realise how fake her image is.

That imaging prove shit, she's is 28, same age as me. But i do agree with her boobs being fake "unlike" effnine, that can't get the fact that her boobs are fake, because he's a fanboy of her. He's gonna be very disappointed when she come out and admit her boobs being fake, but i don't think she'll do that til she settle down and have some kids.

That imaging prove shit, she's is 28, same age as me. But i do agree with her boobs being fake "unlike" effnine, that can't get the fact that her boobs are fake, because he's a fanboy of her. He's gonna be very disappointed when she come out and admit her boobs being fake, but i don't think she'll do that til she settle down and have some kids.

what i write, and what i truly believe may be two very different things.

have you considered that i might be baiting you? that i'm successfully using your doubt against you to get a reply?

then again, they're real, and i wont be disappointed.

what i write, and what i truly believe may be two very different things.

have you considered that i might be baiting you? that i'm successfully using your doubt against you to get a reply?

then again, they're real, and i wont be disappointed.

Yeah, whatever effnine, Keep telling youself that to make yourself feel proud.
And another thing i"ve no doubt, i know she is fake. I'm a breast expert and can spot fake from real a mile away.:thefinger

You can't fake ...

wow real age Denise - here is a pic that without question shows her as a 35+ year old with bad botox and a boob job!
Take the flash smoothing off (indicated by the jowly hollowness of "her" right check) then check the cellulite/stretch marks on her left boobie for specifics!
She's still a milf but I think a lot of people here need to realise how fake her image is.
You can't fake slender, hourglass curves, a stunning brunette profile and everything else that makes her drop dead gorgeous. She is beautiful in that shot. I could care less about what was blurred out and what is allegedly unnatural about her body.

And understand I say this as someone who very much does believe she had augmentation done, and preferred her natural, more hanging DD+ cups prior.

Re: You can't fake ...

You can't fake slender, hourglass curves, a stunning brunette profile and everything else that makes her drop dead gorgeous. She is beautiful in that shot. I could care less about what was blurred out and what is allegedly unnatural about her body.

And understand I say this as someone who very much does believe she had augmentation done, and preferred her natural, more hanging DD+ cups prior.

Right on dude! People are haters sometimes

Not haters ...

Right on dude! People are haters sometimes
Not haters.

I just cannot believe how many people find little things to turn into microcosms and then reduce their own desire. I'm utterly without words when people do that.

From Shay Laren's imperfect symmetry to women like Denise Milani with a slender hourglass who look fabulous clothed (and remain clothed in their modeling), I'm not denying beauty. Hell, I've had several men complain about a woman "not fitting their standards," but when pressed, they wanted to fuck them because they thought they were hot.

Their loss. Not really hatred or anything else. Just their own loss.