• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yes, she needs to explain that as well as why she wants to be paid for showing dressed. Do You know of any other model or website, that makes people pay to see girls in bikini and lingerie ???
Yeah, Karla Spice for one.
And she doesn't 'make' people pay. She offers her pics/vids for a fee. There is a difference. It's called 'free enterprise' and their is nothing wrong with it.
She's not a bigot to You ?
No.
A bigot means:
A person who is utterly intolerent of any different creed, belief or opinion.
What the heck does this have to do with her?
Why do You go on with this sterile linguistic debate ?
Because you are obsessed with this woman and are publicly insulting a human being without just cause.

By the way, were you ever a member of her site?

Who knows? That would explain a lot of this person's anger/frustration, but he/she does make a good point, though.

Who knows? That would explain a lot of this person's anger/frustration, but he/she does make a good point, though.

Maybe. Maybe not. But he doesn't have to make 25 negative posts about her (or any person) in a row. We got that she pisses him off after the first one.

drifter75

Banned
Yeah, Karla Spice for one.
And she doesn't 'make' people pay. She offers her pics/vids for a fee. There is a difference. It's called 'free enterprise' and their is nothing wrong with it.
No.
A bigot means:
A person who is utterly intolerent of any different creed, belief or opinion.
What the heck does this have to do with her?
Because you are obsessed with this woman and are publicly insulting a human being without just cause.

Does that bigot mean in English ??? So what does bigotery mean ??? Your presumed definiton sticks much more to "shovinist" than "bigot". Amazing what meaning English gave to this French word ... !!! Get a French or an Italian dictionary and learn what it actually means. I've already told You I'm not obsessed with DM and I haven't insulted anybody. But I don't like to see someone fooling people and still being worshipped as goddess in reward. I insult her ??? This is the ultimate proof You don't understand what others say. Go back and through my posts again and find just one insult against DM !!! You Mistake critique for insult. Insult would be, if I called her with some nasty synonym of "courtesan". :) And You're inconsistent too: first You say "prude" is harmless and "bigot" means something else, then You say I insult her. :-o
All this is terrifying. I've got to deal with blind fanaticism of people.
BTW, take Your definition of "bigot": "Utterly intollerant of any different creed, belief and opinion". That's You !!! And the other guy, who writes his nick with numbers.
Cheers.

Fuel to the fire...

More big boobs in tiny bikini/lingerie pics afoot.

Maybe. Maybe not. But he doesn't have to make 25 negative posts about her (or any person) in a row. We got that she pisses him off after the first one.

I've been in two threads with new posts at this moment, and you are the one bringing negativity to the threads by questioning and criticizing other posters.

So you don't agree with said 'poster' and you can say that with one post as well and not consecutive posts repeatedly, enflaming other posters along the way.

I have no gripe with you or any on this board, but this is a message board where we all come to view and comment on the many threads. Perhaps you could do just that instead of cluttering the threads with your 'opinions' or questioning those of the other posters.

~D~

drifter75

Banned

Man, the majority of them are responses to You and other fanatics !!! Stop attacking me and You won't have to read from me !!! You Yourself generate what You hate so much. You "wind the hatred spiral". Hope that's comprehensible ... Remember of the freedom of opinion and speech.

Perhaps you could do just that instead of cluttering the threads with your 'opinions' or questioning those of the other posters.
And perhaps if you have a non-thread specific problem with me you could take it to pm's instead of clogging the boards with it.

Stop attacking me and You won't have to read from me !!!
You stop attacking someone over and over again who isn't here to defend herself (Denise Milani, in this case); and I'll leave you alone.

drifter75

Banned
And perhaps if you have a non-thread specific problem with me you could take it to pm's instead of clogging the boards with it.

You stop attacking someone over and over again who isn't here to defend herself (Denise Milani, in this case); and I'll leave you alone.

You won't stop pushing, eh ? On and on with the same bullshit ... Self-proclaimed public defender. Have You asked her whether she wants a public web defender ? Pathetic ... DM doesn't give a shit to what people write about her on forums ! The only thing she cares of is not to show her nipples and to get as many fools as possible to join her site. You're a defender ? Then I'm a prosecutor. The prosecutor of hypocrisy, dishonesty, prudery, lies and frauds.
Stick it to Your head that I can write what I want about any public person as long as I don't brake the law. I can criticisize DM the very same way I can do it with politicians, artists and celebrities, all people, who appear in public and get definite profits from it. That's the constitutional right in every democratic country and what this and all the other forums are for.