• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ScottyD32

Banned
She's very beautiful but 2 years of the same sets again and again.

Some month ago, I was like crazy with each new set. Now, it's more like "oh yeah, again with the beach", and I don't open the link. We want something new ! (nude or not)

I second that. Case in point:
http://www.denisemilani.com/promo/051_Denise_Milani_Brown_Piece/Denise_Milani_Brown.html
http://www.denisemilani.com/promo/029_Denise_Milani_Wild/Denise_Milani_Wild.html

Personally I don't think she's boring at all, but she is predictable which makes the shine wear off in a hurry.

She did throw us a curve ball recently though. Instead of her "Monday-video-update-from-a-photoset-from-six-weeks-ago" we got a video from her walking around Hollywood that was from candid set from a year and a half ago.

http://www.hottystop.com/denise-milani-white-sheets/
a8baa56554f96369ab93e4f3bb068c22.gif

drifter75

Banned
Why think about it? What does it matter?

Bottom line: She has an amazing chest. That's all you should have to know.

Yes, it does matter. Like it does, whether Usain Bolt broke the 100m and 200m world records on doping or only with his natural power or whether man landed on the moon or it was a mystification. It's about thruth. There are people, who like to know it and there are others, who don't care about it. You're among the latter and don't come to tell me what's the "all" I should know.

drifter75

Banned
14 of your 19 posts on FreeOnes so far have been in this thread and of a negative nature.
Why does this woman negatively obsess you so?

Man, You count and categorize my posts ??? :-o Don't You have anything better to do ??? And then haven't You noticed that most of my posts about DM are replies to Yours ??? I can answer You though.
Premise.
Is this a forum and a thread for only DM's fans ? No. Is there a forum rule here stating that posts have to be only positive ? No. Just because a woman is pretty, do we have to only praise, compliment and acclaim her ? No.
On the merits.
I don't have any obsession about DM. I just can't look with indifference at how she's fooling people all over the world. She goes saying everywhere, how how she loves her fans and how important they are to her. Then:
1. Why isn't there any contact data, specifically any e-mail address for fans on the mainpage of her official website ???
2. Why to be able to just write her do people have to join her website for massive 25 euros / month ???
3. Why on her MySpace profile does she expressly say she doesn't reply to messages there, but does it on her official website, where ... she charges 25 euros for that ???
4. Why does she tell her fans to send her gift-cards and fund her shopping at expensive boutiques ??? Can't she afford it ??? Isn't 25 euros membership payment enough ???
5. If her fans dream of and beg her to pose topless or nude, why doesn't she do it ??? And why hasn't she ever given her fans an honest trustworthy explanation why she doesn't do nude ???
She goes saying everywhere her breasts are all natural. Yet she knows well all the doubts and suspicions that there are about it. Then why doesn't she show her breasts nude and this way prove she says the truth ???
Even cinema superstar-actresses appeared topless or nude. We saw Sharon Stone, Kim Basinger, Nicole Kidman, Demi Moore, Charlize Theron, Monica Bellucci etc. They didn't have problems with nudity. Then why can't she get nude ???
DM plays a game only she knows. We have to do with a woman, who either is very cynical and exploits people's credulity and ingenuousness or is a total prude and hypocrite. Whatever the case is, by norms of ethics it's blameworthy.

Denise should do a shoot with Alexandra Moore, that would give some serious boobage/cleavage.

Oh yeah, even Lucy Pinder has stopped doing the hand-bra quite some time ago, I can't see why Denise would keep this teasing up any longer. I mean, it's just a breast - another fine part of the female anatomy.

Man, You count and categorize my posts ??? :-o 1:Don't You have anything better to do ??? And then haven't You noticed that most of my posts about DM are replies to Yours ??? I can answer You though.
Premise.
Is this a forum and a thread for only DM's fans ? No. 2: Is there a forum rule here stating that posts have to be only positive ? No. Just because a woman is pretty, do we have to only praise, compliment and acclaim her ? No.
On the merits.
I don't have any obsession about DM. I just can't look with indifference at how she's fooling people all over the world. She goes saying everywhere, how how she loves her fans and how important they are to her. Then:
1. Why isn't there any contact data, specifically any e-mail address for fans on the mainpage of her official website ???
2. Why to be able to just write her do people have to 3: join her website for massive 25 euros / month ???
3. Why on her MySpace profile does she expressly say she doesn't reply to messages there, but does it on her official website, where ... she charges 25 euros for that ???
4. Why does she tell her fans to send her gift-cards and fund her shopping at expensive boutiques ??? Can't she afford it ??? Isn't 25 euros membership payment enough ???
5. 4: If her fans dream of and beg her to pose topless or nude, why doesn't she do it ??? And why hasn't she ever given her fans an honest trustworthy explanation why she doesn't do nude ???
She goes saying everywhere her breasts are all natural. Yet she knows well all the doubts and suspicions that there are about it. Then why doesn't she show her breasts nude and this way prove she says the truth ???
5: Even cinema superstar-actresses appeared topless or nude. We saw Sharon Stone, Kim Basinger, Nicole Kidman, Demi Moore, Charlize Theron, Monica Bellucci etc. They didn't have problems with nudity. Then why can't she get nude ???
DM plays a game only she knows. We have to do with a woman, who either is very cynical and exploits people's credulity and ingenuousness or is a total prude and hypocrite. Whatever the case is, by norms of ethics it's blameworthy.

In reply to your rattling:

1: That's not your business... You seem to have as much spare time
to react....
2: It doesn't have to be written in rules, unfriendliness and negativity
are not good to have and I think may be critisized. Don't like a woman
in a thread, leave the people there enjoying her alone and go to another
thread!
3: It's a free country. Joining and paying is a choice, not a duty. The woman
has to earn a living, just like normal people.
4: If I ask you to jump off a cliff, will you do it?
5: Cinema superstars are not role models, I do not do what they do
and so are many others. You think that a person will undress at the flick
of a wrist? Then you do that (although I do not want to see that)
and for the rest I refer to number 4.

Last edited:

drifter75

Banned
In reply to your rattling:

1: That's not your business... You seem to have as much spare time
to react....
2: It doesn't have to be written in rules, unfriendliness and negativity
are not good to have and I think may be critisized. Don't like a woman
in a thread, leave the people there enjoying her alone and go to another
thread!
3: It's a free country. Joining and paying is a choice, not a duty. The woman
has to earn a living, just like normal people.
4: If I ask you to jump off a cliff, will you do it?
5: Cinema superstars are not role models, I do not do what they do
and so are many others. You think that a person will undress at the flick
of a wrist? Then you do that (although I do not want to see that)
and for the rest I refer to number 4.

Ad.1) It's not YOUR business, because I didn't write that to You !!!
Ad.2) "Unfriendliness and negativity are not good to have ..." What a depth of thoughts ! High school arguments. But fooling people is good to have, right ? You want enjoy Denise Milani alone ??? Go to her website !!! There are only fans like You there !!! Don't like someone thinks different ??? "Go to another thread" !!!
Ad.3) I'm not from Your country and don't take Your country as the whole world. Anyway, since it's a free country, one can say his opinion that charging 25 euros for the possibility of writing to one's idol is wrong and unaccpetable and to have to earn a living doesn't allow to fool people.
Ad.4) Is posing topless or nude is anyhow comparable with jumping off a rock ??? Is she going to get hurt, if she takes off those small pieces of fabric from her nipples ??? What a silly argument ... But I guess You thought to have come up with the killing question ...
Ad.5) Sure, cinema superstars just prove what a prude Denise Milani is. Do You like prudery ?

Ad.1) It's not YOUR business, because I didn't write that to You !!!
Ad.2) "Unfriendliness and negativity are not good to have ..." What a depth of thoughts ! High school arguments. But fooling people is good to have, right ? You want enjoy Denise Milani alone ??? Go to her website !!! There are only fans like You there !!! Don't like someone thinks different ??? "Go to another thread" !!!
Ad.3) I'm not from Your country and don't take Your country as the whole world. Anyway, since it's a free country, one can say his opinion that charging 25 euros for the possibility of writing to one's idol is wrong and unaccpetable and to have to earn a living doesn't allow to fool people.
Ad.4) Is posing topless or nude is anyhow comparable with jumping off a rock ??? Is she going to get hurt, if she takes off those small pieces of fabric from her nipples ??? What a silly argument ... But I guess You thought to have come up with the killing question ...
Ad.5) Sure, cinema superstars just prove what a prude Denise Milani is. Do You like prudery ?

:sleep:

Maybe we can start a petition to get a valid answer out of Denise Milani as to why she hasn't shared her glorious boobs with the rest of the world yet?

I'd love her to finally shred these last pieces of garment and get it over with. It's not like we're going to see something we've never seen before. Admitted, her self-proclaimed natural boobs are indeed big and firm, but that's just what they are: boobs.