• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deciding between Liberal and Conservative Politics

What do you guys think about all the feuding between Senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama? Something tells me that if they join forces, they will easily win the White House. Why all the arrogance? They are splitting the Democratic party up.

Now it looks like Sen. Clinton NEEDS to win the primary in Pennsylvania on 22 April or she's done...any chances for her?

(Without reading any of the posts here) I'm Indie all day. I think Pat Buchanan is the greatest American alive today. (Ron Paul is right up there too).

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :pimpdaddy

What do you guys think about all the feuding between Senators Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama? Something tells me that if they join forces, they will easily win the White House. Why all the arrogance? They are splitting the Democratic party up.

It's all media propaganda to think we actually have a voice. It's all a game. The media never once talked about how Ron Paul led in contributions over all other candidates combined from Military personel. But the media "says" these are the best and the brightest. :rolleyes: The best and the brightest apparently want a wacko, compared to some of those that vilified him in the media.

I got a fuel solution...let's get back to using those Fred Flinstone cars...is that what libby's want hehe

Will we be able to get the Brontasaur slab window option too?

I find it humorous that Big Oil is back on Capital Hill today getting their bi-annual ass frakking from Congress. But really..these weazels have "promised" that prices will "go back down" and "everything's cyclical" yada yada yada...the bottomeline is they don't CARE about alternative fuel. Their businesses are built on oil. Plain and simple. Until it runs out...they're under no incentive to find a different source.

Truckers are voicing their calamity over having to drop $1200 large at the tank everytime they fill up. They can't make any money hauling goods. If we lose our Truckers...it's back to 1850's people....

Not to mention that semi-trucks are the worst polluters in America..but, sigh, that's a problem for another day....:dunno:

Seriously...we can't find new fuel for cars..what are we going to do for trucks? We're fucked!:mad:

Will we be able to get the Brontasaur slab window option too?

I find it humorous that Big Oil is back on Capital Hill today getting their bi-annual ass frakking from Congress. But really..these weazels have "promised" that prices will "go back down" and "everything's cyclical" yada yada yada...the bottomeline is they don't CARE about alternative fuel. Their businesses are built on oil. Plain and simple. Until it runs out...they're under no incentive to find a different source.

Truckers are voicing their calamity over having to drop $1200 large at the tank everytime they fill up. They can't make any money hauling goods. If we lose our Truckers...it's back to 1850's people....

Not to mention that semi-trucks are the worst polluters in America..but, sigh, that's a problem for another day....:dunno:

Seriously...we can't find new fuel for cars..what are we going to do for trucks? We're fucked!:mad:

we'll probably be back in the 1850's again soon...get ready and buy a bicycle :)
at least when and if that happens, there will finally be motivation to find a new fuel...and the Middle East won't get another dime from us again.

I dont like the Labour party UK, i dont agree with university tuition fee's, They also dont give much funding to the hotpitals. They give nothing to the RSPCA, i love dogs you see, also they do not make imagrants pay tax and this means that we have to pay that little bit extra tax to make up for the imagrants not paying, Public transport is a f'king joke too.

I dont like the Labour party UK, i dont agree with university tuition fee's, They also dont give much funding to the hotpitals. They give nothing to the RSPCA, i love dogs you see, also they do not make imagrants pay tax and this means that we have to pay that little bit extra tax to make up for the imagrants not paying, Public transport is a f'king joke too.

so standards in the UK are pretty poor then? that's too bad
immigrants should be responsible for tax. they are living, sleeping, working, etc etc in your country and therefore they should also be responsible in funding for the UK.

Objection ! It's coal fired power facilities. Oakridge National Lab

The black diesel exhaust appears as the dirtiest, it's just more or less inert carbon which quickly drops to earth.

Harmful greenhouse enhancing gasses are invisible.

Hmm. I guess the stinky brown foul air in LA has masked all the coal plants located there...:dunno:;)

Facetious...drive the I5 from Fresno to San Diego...you will see Trucks as far as the eye can see...huffing and puffing their way up and down the Grapevine..everyday. It's not too hard to surmise why this stretch of land in Cali has air that looks like a baby's diaper..

Jesse the Body Ventura was on Larry King tonight. Never has a politician seemed so authentic before...wow. A guy that "tells it like it is"...though I don't consider him an "economic genius," per se, I do consider him a "man among the people" and a man with a lot of common sense. He is convinced our economic mess starts and ends with occupying Iraq.

The common sense thinking goes like this...Oil per barrel before the Invasion = normal price. Oil per barrel after invasion and through occupation = ridiculous price. Therefore, to get back to normal price...we need to stop doing what raised the price in the first place....

I think we're also fucked in the sense that East of the Mississippi River and South of D.C., public transportation is not a feasible replacement for the auto. We're not seeing substantial gas consumption decrease even under these stressed prices because people have no choice but to drive...people are running up their credit cards and cashing in their gold necklaces to pay the gas bill...

Alternative, eco-friendly fuel solution is a totally separate problem...one we're nowhere near close to a solution. The science isn't far enough along to come to a decision about which solution is the best...we're stuck trying to solve this problem 15 different ways...

I'm not real comfortable with the labels, but in a very general sense dems/liberals seem more cabable of "grey area" inclusive abstract thought than pubs/conservatives, who often seem more at ease with simple two dimensional thinking.

Also, while dems/liberals learned some valuable lessons from viet nam it seems an awful lot of pubs/conservatives learned nothing.

Jesse the Body Ventura was on Larry King tonight. Never has a politician seemed so authentic before...wow. A guy that "tells it like it is"...though I don't consider him an "economic genius," per se, I do consider him a "man among the people" and a man with a lot of common sense. He is convinced our economic mess starts and ends with occupying Iraq.

Haha...I saw that too. I was with him on almost everything, until he said let all the Mexicans invade us....then I was like,
w
o
a
h
h
h.

Can't agree with him there. :nono: Up until that point, he was right on. But anyway, tits, you are a closet independent, admit it. :thefinger What you agree with Ventura on, Paul is right there with him.

A former WWF wrestler with common sense? haha!
good one, tits-mcgee!

Last edited:

Facetious

Moderated
Originally Posted by titsrock :
[ . . .Not to mention that semi-trucks are the worst polluters in America..but, sigh, that's a problem for another day....

Rebut :
Objection ! It's coal fired power facilities. The black diesel exhaust appears as the dirtiest, it's just more or less inert carbon which quickly drops to earth.

Hmm. I guess the stinky brown foul air in LA has masked all the coal plants located there...:dunno:;)

Facetious...drive the I5 from Fresno to San Diego...you will see Trucks as far as the eye can see...huffing and puffing their way up and down the Grapevine..everyday. It's not too hard to surmise why this stretch of land in Cali has air that looks like a baby's diaper..

Oh, I know ! It's awful :yesyes:

We're both correct with respect to the gross polluters !

You, in the micro (localized / near earth / mean sea level) sense with your I - 5 example.

Me, in the "macro earth" (high atmosphere locale) with coal as an example

Facetious

Moderated
Originally Posted by titsrock :
[ . . .Not to mention that semi-trucks are the worst polluters in America..but, sigh, that's a problem for another day....

Rebut :
Objection ! It's coal fired power facilities. The black diesel exhaust appears as the dirtiest, it's just more or less inert carbon which quickly drops to earth.

Oh, I know ! It's awful :yesyes:

We're both correct with respect to the gross polluters !

You, in the micro (localized / near earth / mean sea level) sense with your I - 5 example.

Me, in the "macro earth" (high atmosphere locale) with coal as an example.

:glugglug:

If one becomes educated about politics I guarantee that person wouldn't be either. Partisan politics (rep&dem) makes no sense and is destroying the USA.

If one becomes educated about politics I guarantee that person wouldn't be either. Partisan politics (rep&dem) makes no sense and is destroying the USA.

true...views have to be strictly the person's own. I recently had a talk with an old friend who is a Republican. However, he told me that he is against the war and against alot of the handling of the ecomony. He gave me some great points which I'm considering. I listen to quality sources. I do not listen to clowns like Michael Moore.

R

RogueAlan

I cringe everytime a conservative talk radio host denigrates moderation.
I flinch everytime a liberal insists that we can throw money at a problem or increase oversight or 'have the government fix it.'

Sadly, both sides of the aisle in American politics are almost alike... individuals totally focused on their own power and position, at the expense of justice, liberty, and democracy.

Gun control? Both sides have it wrong.
Abortion? Both sides ignore problems with their pov
Taxation? Remember, this country was founded for unfair taxation... today we are taxed on money we've already been taxed on (check what happens to your tax refund check) and BOTH SIDES are ok with that.
Business? Sure we're getting raped by oil companies that continue to show record profits... but somehow the Democratically controlled Congress has done nothing but 'show hearings' to help us out... there's not even real Government help for small companies to get us free of the stranglehold Big Oil has on everyone.

The moderate looks for common ground.
As an example... I would argue for more conservative financial/ taxation: keep the government small, leave me more of my money

BUT where does 'small governement' mean Uncle Sugar peeks into the bedroom and claims same sex coulples are wrong. Or that a girl once pregnant, by whatever means, must carry that through...

It's a shame we cannot seem to develop a viable third party to tell both of the extremes to pull their heads out... or to shut up & get out of the way of progress, at least.

Obama may be more able to bridge the gaps... but it would be nice to see some positions and definite palns for improvement... from every candidate. Instead, we get bowling, tears, and 'this is my life.'

pax

RA

all true bro...they mostly talk about problems and barely offer solutions...pisses me off too