• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ugh, guess it was bound to happen sometime, but a Deauxma scene I'm really disappointed in. Then again, can we really label it as a Deauxma scene when she barely gets any dick? If NA had left out the disgusting tattoo'd woman and had just Deauxma, it could've been great. Now? :flaccid:

Ugh, guess it was bound to happen sometime, but a Deauxma scene I'm really disappointed in. Then again, can we really label it as a Deauxma scene when she barely gets any dick? If NA had left out the disgusting tattoo'd woman and had just Deauxma, it could've been great. Now? :flaccid:

i totally agree with you, lets hope if she actually does some more scenes for NA that there is more Deauxma and less tattooed way less attractive girls

This scene, for me, pretty much sums up why I very rarely get excited about B/G/G scenes or G/G stuff. If I'm even looking at a scene, it means one of the women caught my eye, which 99% time means the other one just don't it for me, thus reducing the overall value of the scene. This one, it's like you have an absolutely delicious side dish (Deauxma since she gets so little action here)) and a bland, unappetizing main course (the other chick).