• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Re: How about a most for Big Tittied Mature: DEAUXMA!!

Here is a new gallery from me, Vicky Vette... getting it on with Freeones babe Deauxma while her hubby watches!
http://www.vickyathome.com/mgp/domywife1/index.htm
Ooohyah, I'd certainly love to watch too while you were doing my girlfriend. And your Deauxma videos seem to be cream of the crop, thanks so much for those! I certainly hope you will keep 'em coming.

The quality of the videos on your site is really good, but would it make sense for you, from a business point of view, to put out a DVD of G/G scenes you have shot so far for VickyAtHome.com (either a DVD pro scene or a compilation) and sell it through your site?

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Re: How about a most for Big Tittied Mature: DEAUXMA!!

Ooohyah, I'd certainly love to watch too while you were doing my girlfriend. And your Deauxma videos seem to be cream of the crop, thanks so much for those! I certainly hope you will keep 'em coming.

The quality of the videos on your site is really good, but would it make sense for you, from a business point of view, to put out a DVD of G/G scenes you have shot so far for VickyAtHome.com (either a DVD pro scene or a compilation) and sell it through your site?

Post a pic of your g/f! :D