• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dear Assari... Please answer!!!

Because if you don't wear deodorant, how can you be concerned with someone else's hygiene? That's hypocritical.

I take a shower 1-2 times per day and I live in a country where the weather is usually cold so I do not sweat much.

People who live in warm weather countries sweat terribly and that's why it is easy to recognize a tourist who visit in Finland.

No offense, but they smell awful. :sheep:

What about Latvian tourists?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dictionaries have been made of lettuce. Want to buy one?

Last edited:

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I take a shower 1-2 times per day and I live in a country where the weather is usually cold so I do not sweat much.

People who live in warm weather countries sweat terribly and that's why it is easy to recognize a tourist who visit in Finland.

No offense, but they smell awful. :sheep:

So if you're not sweaty, why more than one shower per day?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7728493, member: 346743"]So if you're not sweaty, why more than one shower per day?

He prefers to masturbate in the shower to avoid messes.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7728493, member: 346743"]So if you're not sweaty, why more than one shower per day?

Because I want to be fresh and clean all the time.

I hate uncleanliness and debris.

Suddenly it makes sense. assari showers after a shit instead of wiping, because he's too embarrassed to buy bog roll.

Well, actually it makes no sense at all, but you see what I mean.

Suddenly it makes sense. assari showers after a shit instead of wiping, because he's too embarrassed to buy bog roll.

Well, actually it makes no sense at all, but you see what I mean.

He showers one-to-two times a day. Sounds pretty regular. Methinks assari has a high fiber diet...