• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Day Jobs?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Hello Peter, what's happening? Listen, are you going to have those TPS reports for us this afternoon? Ah, well then I suppose we should go ahead and have a little talk...

I'm not a geek, really. Ok. I am.

I send threatening letters to whatever famous person pisses me off that particular week.

The money isn't that great and the legality issues that arise every once in a while can get very stressful. But I'm doing what I love, who else can say that?

The dream has become a reality baby! :nanner:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Webmaster (but I prefer the term webmistress).
Not only for my site(s) but I do have an actual graphics and web design business.

One day I'm gonna sit on my hiney and do nothin'. Just gotta find that sugar daddy. ;)

Day job? Is that kind of like a blow job???

What the hell is a job?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hello Peter, what's happening? Listen, are you going to have those TPS reports for us this afternoon? Ah, well then I suppose we should go ahead and have a little talk...

I'm not a geek, really. Ok. I am.

Not now Laumburgh, in fact your going to have to catch me at another time. I have a meeting with the Bobs right now.

I do things, someone sends me money for it every month. It's not that hard, you could do it but you don't, I guess.

Time for another beer....

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I work in the garden department at an orange-obsessed retailer whose name rhymes with Blome Bepot.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 4357263, member: 297859"]I am a naughty model...LMAO!!
:lovecouplAnd you are one of the greatest one:lovecoupl !

Webmaster (but I prefer the term webmistress).
Not only for my site(s) but I do have an actual graphics and web design business.

One day I'm gonna sit on my hiney and do nothin'. Just gotta find that sugar daddy. ;)

Hai thar!! My name is Steve, and I have lots of sugar.

Day job? Is that kind of like a blow job???

What the hell is a job?

I've always wondered about this phrase. Emphasizing that someone has a job where they work during the day implies that they could have some other job where they don't work during the day.

Does this refer to alternative sources of income such as investments or peddling drugs to kids? Or is it a distinction between daytime and nighttime workers?

You never hear anyone talk about their night job, unless they are moonlighting. But many people do work at night, and not just prostitutes. If you work at night as your primary source of income is it still your day job?

I've always wondered about this phrase. Emphasizing that someone has a job where they work during the day implies that they could have some other job where they don't work during the day.

Does this refer to alternative sources of income such as investments or peddling drugs to kids? Or is it a distinction between daytime and nighttime workers?

You never hear anyone talk about their night job, unless they are moonlighting. But many people do work at night, and not just prostitutes. If you work at night as your primary source of income is it still your day job?

I can answer that from the perspective of someone who works a significant amount of time at night. Even though stagehands do roughly half of their work at night, we still consider it our day job. Well, those of us who make our living off it, anyway.

Well if you can call it that, I'm on the water most of the time...:cool: