• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Have to be honest, the anal thing is a turn-off for me personally! Would prefer to see more b/g, or mmf, or more bondage.

I would love to see more bondage as well. MMF is something I will be doing at some point this year. I did shoot a Violet Wand scene a day ago that will be up in February (it is a solo scene though).

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize that Danielle was doing anal now. That is so incredibly hot. I love you even more Danielle. :wave:

I have two anal scenes and will probably add at least another two anal scenes to my site this year. I also do quite a bit of solo anal play.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

You'll be giving Roxy Raye a run for her money shortly ;) absolutely love the shoes you're wearing in this new one, if I had my way you'd be wearing a pair in every shoot lol (incase anyone is thinking its an unusual thing to spot I have a major high heel fetish :D)

I have a ton of high heels that I need to wear in my updates. I tend to wear the same heels all the time (when I do actually wear heels) since they match with everything I wear.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

A frilly dress...do You Mind posting a picture of the dress you have in mind? That way I can see if I have something similar.

Something along these lines.
Casual+Summer+Dresses++Party+Dress+Fashion-sexy-Clubwear-Dresses-Prom-Dresses-Clubbing-for-women-free-shipping-lowest-price-best-quality-emoo-fashion.blogspot.com+-3.jpg

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

Alright guys....my "Shoot With a Fan" contest is officially up. The contest starts on February 15th (that will give everyone enough time to write their story) and will end on March 15th. The winner will be announced at the end of March 2013.

Well I would loved to do a scene with you but I don't have time or a member of your website. :(

I would love to see more bondage as well. MMF is something I will be doing at some point this year. I did shoot a Violet Wand scene a day ago that will be up in February (it is a solo scene though).

- - - Updated - - -

I have two anal scenes and will probably add at least another two anal scenes to my site this year. I also do quite a bit of solo anal play.
Ooh, hope you get to do that soon. The thought of you on your knees skewered on two large cocks is seriously hot.

Danielle, how much do you get involved in the post-production after a shoot - editing and so on? And how does it feel, deciding which shots to include etc, all the while watching the film of yourself being screwed?